Emily

"Babe what do you want to do tonight?" Luke asked. I thought about it. "We could go to the movies." I suggested.

"Are you seriously that dumb fans go to the movies!" He said.

"One don't call me dumb and two we can't ever do anything with paparazzi following us!" I shouted

"You're being dramatic." He said rolling his eyes.

"What ever I'm going to hang out with my brothers !" I said walking out of the tour bus. I slammed the door behind me and got into my car.

When I got home Nash and Hayes were in the living room.

" Hey!" I said walking into the kitchen. Matt was in there making food. Damn I miss him. I looked at him for a second. He looked kinda sad. Did he miss me? Does he want me back? I want him back I could live with his mood swings. He's better than Luke calling me dumb and an idiot every second of the damn day. I let out a sigh and he looks up at me.

I opened my mouth to say hey but he was gone. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. I walk into my room and made a tweet .

I tweeted "I miss you more than you think 😩💕"

Matt retweeted it as soon as it was sent. I buried my face into my pillow and let out a sob.

A/N

HEYY GUYS SO QUICK QUESTION!

WHO WANTS A SEQUAL TO THIS BOOK?!?! I would actually update a lot more!!

So just leave a comment depending on how many I get May make a sequel !

Love you guys!

jayyyyy 💕🍰🍦