Chapter:

Hayes POV

I grabbed Emily as she hit the water. I pulled her out shouting her name she wouldn't respond to me. Her eyes were getting heavier. She wouldn't move as if she was paralyzed.

I couldn't let her go. Emily and I are so close she means so much. Matt called me screaming about Emily and I was about 5 minutes away at the lacrosse field. I ran the whole way I left everything and came to get her. I dialed 9-1-1 and they would be here any second.

As 9-1-1 pulled up. Mom came running over and dropped down and cried. Nash and matt came. Matt was a mess he was worse than the rest of us.

They took Emily and started performing CPR on her. They put her in the ambulance and all of got into moms car. We hurried right behind the ambulance the whole way to the hospital.

I couldn't loose her I prayed the whole way there. When we arrived they took her into a room and made us sit and wait. I sat there shaking and praying. Mom had Sky on her lap. Dad was next to her with Matt telling him everything was going to be ok.

MATTS POV

Em's dad was telling me everything was going to be ok. I keep trying to believe him but I couldn't. She had actually done it.

A/N

Another cliff hanger oops.

✌️