Chapter:_____

I went downstairs and grabbed my keys threw on combat boots and got into my jeep. I pulled out of the drive. I turned on the radio for about twenty minutes when I arrived at Luke and Ashton's apartment. I saw both cars in the spot which meant both were home.
I went up to the 10th floor and got to their room. I knocked on the door. A smiling Luke answered.
"Hey babe!" He said kissing my cheek.
"Hey Emi!" Ashton shouted.
"Hey and hey!" I said back. Luke grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room and locked the door.

"Really just hey is all I get I'm trying to support you here and you're lucky to have me." He said getting close to me.

"Luke I came here for a reason I think we should take a little break." I said sighing.

"Bitch you're fucking lucky to have me I'm fucking Luke hemmings!" He shouted.

"Luke I'm going to go bye." I said reaching for the door knob. Then I blacked out.
.
.
.
A/N

Here's another short update because she picked Matt so like I didn't know who she was going to pick until like 10 minutes ago and a little help to purplefuzz02 cause #mem is back!
-
Who else remembers that horrible ship name I came up with like 3 months ago 😂😂 anyways leave any social media down below and I shall follow you guys! Plus I'm active cause I have no life!
I have Twitter , insta and I get bored so don't forget about Kik or iMessage cause idrc lol
Ilyyy
Jayyyy💕