Chapter:

My eyes slowly started to open. I looked around and noticed I was in Luke's room.

"Oh baby you're awake!" he shouted with joy. I gave him a funny look and started to get up.

"Luke I shouldn't be here." I said grabbing my bag.

"Emily Grier If you walk out that door we are done for good."

"That's kinda what I wanted peace bitch!" I shouted at him.

"Where are you going? To see that that loser Matt who feels sorry for you! He only dates you becuae you are a slut and give anyone anyting!" He shouted at my face.

"FUCK YOU DUDE!" I screamed.

"Go cut yourself bitch stupid bitch leaving Luke hemmings and jump off a fucking bridge." He screamed.

I ran out of the aparement and into my car. I drove about 5 minutes away to crybaby bridge bawling my eyes out the whole time. I pulled out my phone and Dialed Matt. It rung once and he answered.

Matt: Hey babe!

Emily: I want you to remeber how much you meant to me! I love you so much and you have to move on from me. Tell Sky and Nash and Hayes and WIlla nd my dad and mom I love them. I'm at crybaby bridge because I'm a crybaby and need to end my life. I love you so much Matthew Lee Espinosa!

I hung up before he could answer. I threw my phone over the side and her the splash of it hitting the water.I walked over to the railing and looked down. I sighed and climbed over thinking about all the mistakes I have ever made. Like falling in love with a guy in a band who abuses me. And falling in love with a viner.

I realized how much I really hate myself. I kept thinking about how much my family would miss me but I shook it off. They don't love me they were never there for me. They would have one less mouth to feed and they would be glad. I was taking deep breaths and was counting down the seconds until I would jump.

10,9,8,7,6,5

A/n
Sorry I was gone for so long I really just needed a break. But I'm back 💕

Anyways cliffhanger 😏

Update tomorrow?

The picture above is suppose to be Emily 💕

Ilyyy
Jayyyy ✌️