Chapter:

Matt's POV
I shot awake I look around terrified. I was sweating and my sheets had an outline of sweat and there was tear stains on my pillow. I got up and threw on some pants and a sweat shirt. I threw on some slides, grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I shut it quietly so you can't hear me leave and I get into my car and start to make my way to the hospital. I looked at the time 3:56 a.m. After a couple minutes of driving I arrived. I got out and went in.

"Matt visiting hours are over." Sherri (Emily's nurse says)

"Sher you got to let me in there I need to see how she's doing!" I practically screamed.

"Matt.... We don't think she's going to make it. Her heart fails every 10-15 minutes. She wakes up then goes into this shut down where she can't move. She can't move at all! We're pretty sure she'll never be able to walk ever again."

I felt like this huge bomb was dropped on me. My palms were getting sweaty. My hurt was beating a mile a minute. The room was getting fuzzy. I felt like everyone was spinning. I fell into the hospital chair. Sher came and brought me orange juice and a cookie.

"Thanks Sher."

"Matt I want you to keep your head up that's what Emily would want."

"I guess but its so hard. I keep having nightmares and I cant go to events with the other boys."

"Matt I know its hard I've seen way too many parents lose their kids. I've seen boyfriends lose girlfriend and vice versa. But like dory from finding nemo says "Just keep swimming" and Matt that is exactly what you need to do. Now go home get some sleep and go to school and events with the boys."

"Thanks Sher you're right I'm gonna go home and try and take my mind off things." I walk out the hospital doors and get into the car. I lay my head on the back of the seat. I turn on the radio all of me comes on. I can see Emily sitting in the seat next to me. Shes singing and she swears she cant sing but she can. She could hit every note of the song perfectly. Tears start to stain my eyes. I cant take this anymore. I pound my fists on the steering-wheel and scream. I pull out my phone and click on twitter.

I clicked on new tweet and wrote "It's amazing how much one person can go through #weloveem" I put my pone back and started driving home. My eyes were filling with tears. I hear a honk and I try to wipe my eyes. I swerved the steering wheel and......

A/N

Okay So i know I havent updated in ages but its just been so hard guys. But heres ANOTHER cliff hanger

ILYYY

JAYYYY