isnt it funny

Emily

When I woke up I was in my bed. Weird..I got up and threw on some sweats and an old lax tshirt. I tjrew my hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs.

"Hey Ems will you take Jasmine and I to the fair?" Hayes asked giving me puppy eyes.

"Fine tell her to be here in 20." I replied.

I decided not to get changed cause all I'm doing is dropping them off. I grabbed $20 for Hayes to buy me a funnel cake before he leaves. I grabbed my phone and keys.

"HAYES! JASMINE LETS GO!" I shouted.

We pulled up to the fair grounds 20 minutes later. I gave Hayes the money and I told them I would be back at midnight to pick them up.

I was almost home when I had a craving for Nütella. So I turned around and bought some Nütella.

When I got home Shawn was sitting on the couch.

"Hey hot stuff!" He says coming over to me.

"Hola!" I replied laughing. 

I went into the kitchen and threw the bag away. I took the Nütella up to my room. I called Dina.

Hey Dina sleepover my place?

Yass Be there in ten.

Kay.

We hung up. I went and threw on some white shorts and a black croptop.

When I was finished Dina was here.

"Whos the hot guy downstairs?" She asked.

"That's Shawn he's really hot and we've flirted." I said blushing. 

"Get it Ems."

We laughed the next hours were spent with messing around.

"Shit I have to go pick up Hayes and jasmine!" I screamed grabbing my keys.

"Ill come with!" Dina shouted

"Lets go!!"

When we got there Hayes was having a little makeout session with Jasmine.

"Come on Loser!" I shouted. They looked up and Jasmine started blushing.

When we got home Taylor, Matt, Aaron, The jacks and , Carter were there.

"Hey guys this is Dina!" I said.

"Heyy Dina !" They all shouted in unison.

"Lets play truth or dare !" Hayes shouted. We all nodded in agreement.

When we were all in a circle we started with Dina.

Emily t or D?

Dare duhh

Go with shawn into a room and lock the door for 20 minutes.

Shawn got up and took my hand. We walked into my room and locked the door. We started making out.

Matt's POV

Fuck. Emily went with Shawn into the room.

"Guys its been 20 minutes!" I shouted

"Calm down Matt."

Emily POV

The whole time I kept thinking of Matt. I should be doing this with Matt not Shawn.

"Times up guys!" I heard Matt shout. I went to the mirror and fixed my hair.

"Matt can we talk in private?" I hinted towards Shawn.  Shawn walked downstairs. I locked the door.

"Matt I've missed you alot!" I said tearing up.

"Emily I love you!" He said kissing me.

"What about Mary?" I asked

"We broke up yesterday."

"I love you Matt."

"I love you too Emily." And then we kissed I swear there was sparks.

AN

So...

Mem

or

Shem

Those ship names suck but ohh well  Ily