Emily's melt down

Emily's POV

NEXT DAY

When school got out Taylor offered to drive me home. I agreed and walked to his car with him. When we were pulling out of the parking lot I caught him staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked

"Cause I think I love you.." He says blushing.  I giggled and he reached over and grabbed my hand. I looked up and felt my face get hot.

I noticed that we past my house but I didn't say anything. A few minutes we arrive at a house I recognize instantly its Dinas.

"Taylor what are we doing here?" I asked

"You'll see."

He grabs me and pulls me into her house and slams me down on the couch. I sit up and he socks me in the face. I fall over and clutch my face and hear people giggle. I looked up to see Dina and her crew video taping. I ran out of the house all the way to mine.

It was all fake.

I ran into the house crying and ran up to my room. I locked the door and ran into my bathroom. I opened the drawer and grabbed the razors. I made three new cuts when my phone started ringing. It was Taylor. I ignored it. I cried and cried harder. I sat up and pulled my shirt up. I'm so fat. I grabbed the scale and threw it across the bathroom. It smashed into my light purple wall with a smash.

"I fucking hate him. I hate her. I hate me!" I screamed. I slammea my phone onto the counter causing it to crack. I grabbed a bottle of pills that were in my bathroom cabinet. I grabbed a hand full. Suddenly there was bang on the door.

"EMILY OPEN THE DOOR!" It was Matt.

"GO AWAY!" I shouted back.

Suddenly the door flew open. There stood Matt. He ran over and smacked the pills from my hand.

"Emily what the hell were you thinking? Who gave you a black eye? Emily those better not be cuts on your wrist." Matt pretty much is yelling.

"Get out!" I screamed.

"Emily no one is here I heard a scream in the house and I know where you keep the key. I ran in here and heard you. You're parents are at the boys football game with Sky." He says picking me up. He lays me on my bed.

"You can leave so I can finish what I started." I yelled at him " Your stupid GIRLFRIEND and her friends have been bullying me since first grade. Taylor tricked me and he took me to Dinas house and then punched me. They got it all on video. The cutting I've been doing that since freshman year. I seriously just want to die. "

"Em I-I didn't know." He whispers. He pushes his lips on mine and I hesitated at first but then kissed back.

"What about Dina?" I asked.

"Dumped her today after I caught her making out with Taylor." He replied.

"Oh. Well you can leave now. Just please don't tell anyone. Ya know what happened." I said.

"I'm not leaving." He says pulling me closer. Then he kisses me again. I pulled away.

"Matt you can seriously leave. I'm fine." I said looking over at the smashed scale.

He looked me confused and I blacked out.....

A/N

Hey its J! Update tomorrow. I wrote this chapter because Em just reminds me of myself and my struggle with Anorexia and Bulimia And selfharm. But all of you guys are beautiful I want you to remember. ILY BAES

-J