Magcon

"COME ON KIDS WE HAVE TO GET A MOVE ON!" my mom shouted. I let out a sigh and Matt sat up.

"Good morning!" He says smiling.

"Shut up!" I shouted putting the pillow over my face.

Matt threw the covers up and went into my bathroom. I got up and walked into my closet. I grabbed white shorts and a red magcon hoodie and threw on my red vans. I grabbed my penny board and threw it into my suitcase.

"COME ON THE LIMO IS HERE!"  mom shouted I grabbed some gum and waited for Matt he came out in khakis with the same hoodie and vans as me.

"Really?" I said sarcastically.

"You know you like it" he said kissing me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my suitcase. Matt and I headed downstairs Jack G took my suitcase and we headed into the limo. I sat in between Brooklyn and Matt.

"HAMILTON!"I shouted. Nash gave me the death glare.

"Your real name is Hamilton!?" Brooklyn said laughing.

"Can it both of you!" He pouts.

After about an hour we arrived at the airport. We all boarded I sat next to Matt and fell asleep.

"Ems wake up were here" Matt says shaking me.

I sighed and got up. When we got off a limo was waiting along with a bunch of screaming girls. You think I would be use to it considering girls practically stalk my brothers. I mean someone broke into our house.

" I love you Em and ignore all the girls become you're beautiful." Matt whispers in my ear. I gave him a small smile.

I just wanted to get out of here so I went a head of Hayes, Nash and Matt and went inside.

"Hi my names Emily Grier" I said giving him a small smile.

"Room 918" He said giving me a key. Yes top floor.

I grabbed my suitcase and headed up to my room. When I got in there Jasmine and Brooklyn were already unpacking.

"Baes" I screamed. They turned around and we all did a group hug.

"I can't believe we are all sharing a room!" Brooklyn said

"Can I have middle bed?" I asked

"As long as I can have the bed by the window!" Jasmine shouted belly flopping onto the bed

"I saw a starbucks up the street wanna skate over there?" I asked

"Do you even have to ask?" Brooklyn shouted.

When we got there I got a cotton candy frappe and sat down.

"so Jasmine , Brooklyn do you guys get hate or is it just me?" i asked.

"Sometimes if Hayes post pictures of me and him" Jasmine replied.

"same Only if Nash posts pictures of us together." Brooklyn said giving me a small smile.

"I get it no matter what! And it's all from Matt's  fans and I hate it!" I told them.

"I'm not saying you should but you and Matt could always take a um.. small little break ya know?"

"I guess but I love Matt so much and its so hard." I said.

I got up and threw my trash and we headed back to the hotel.

A/N

The  girlfriends will be up tonight when I get home okay? okay. I'm in a hotel and I just want to sleep in my own bed since I haven't in almost 10 days and I'm sorry for not updating alot recently I have been on vacation and I just haven't had any ideas I always take tips on how to make me story better!

And I'm writing a new story so keep a look out for that.

And I  decided to write for a while longer and then make a sequel.

Comment cookies if you read this!

ily

jayyy ✌