Understanding..

I went upstairs to start packing when I heard a bunch of noise downstairs. I totally forgot this was the weekend of Magcon. My heart sank I was going to deejay. Then my mom walked in.

"Honey I think I over reacted. I just care so much about you. I lost my sister growing up to depression. I just don't want to see you hurt. If you go to a therapist we won't go to Days. (The hospital)" she says with tears in her eyes.

"I LOVE YOU MOM!" I screamed and hugged her.

"Now go clean up there's some girls I want you to meet." I smile at her.

I went into the bathroom and fixed my make up. I threw on some faded skinny jeans with a red cropt top and red vans. When I got downstairs there was the boys. There was two girls I didn't recognize. One had blonde hair and blue eyes and the other had brown hair and hazel eyes. They were both gorgeous. Then Shawn came up to me with the brown haired girl.

"Emily this is Dani my girlfriend and Em even though I'm dating some one I hope we can still be friends." He says smiling. I thought he was suspended from Magcon but whatever.

"Yes we can. and Hi Dani I'm Emily." I replied smiling at her.

"Yo Ems this is Madz my girlfriend" He said kissing her on the cheek.

"You can call me Madelyn or Madz or Maddie." she said laughing.

"Hey I'm Emily you can call me Em or Ems " I said laughing.

"BROOKELYN JASMINE!!" I shouted. They ran over and we did a mini group hug. "My mom isn't making me go!" I screeched.

"Yay now we can go to Magcon!" Brooklyn shouted

"Yay!!" Jasmine screamed.

After all the reuniting and hugs we all went and watched a movie. We settled on the purge. Matt came in and sat next to me and put his arm around me.

"Hey babe you want to go out before we leave tomorrow?"

"Yea!" we quietly got up. Shawn , Dani, Brooklyn, Nash, Jasmine, Hayes , Jack j, Maddie, and Carter were all asleep. Taylor and Danica insisted they sleep at a hotel which I was fine with cause I didn't want to see him.

"Carter Aaron Cameron Jack!" I whisper shouted. They all looked up.

"Lets go we're going out!" Matt said. They all got up and followed.

We a went and piled into Matt's jeep.

"Where are we going?" Cameron asked.

"I was thinking the board walk" Matt says.

"What about ice cream?" I say.

"We should go to the boardwalk and get ice cream there" Carter says.

"agreed" Aaron says.

"I ain't even flexing bro!" I look back to see Jack's face all red and flexing as hard as he can.

"What the fu-" I started.

"MY EARS SHALL STAY PURE!" Aaron shouted making us all laugh. Matt looked at me and kissed me.

"I'm getting turned on back here!" Jack says. I threw a pen at him

"Shut up Gilinsky!" I shouted.

When we got to the boardwalk about 15 girls had ready spotted the boys but no one actually came up and said hi. Which was really really unusual. Matt bought me Kohr Bros to "Shut me up". After a couple hours it was already about 2 a.m. So we all headed back to the house. I finished packing and Matt went to go change. Carter and Aaron and Jack went to their rooms. I finished packing and put my suitcase on the floor. I laid down Matt came and snuggled into me. Eventually I feel asleep.

so we met Dani and Madz!!!  so go follow

Brooklyn : iloveniall4

Jasmine : purplefuzz02

Dani :8daniespinosa

Madz :Madelynespinosa

ILYYY

Jayyyy

NEXT CHAPTER IS WHEN YOU FIND OUT THE OTHER GIRLFRIENDS