Bae

Matts pOV

It pains me to think Emily would want to hurt herself. When she said yes to being my girlfriend I wanted to scream. Nash said she was going to magcon but they haven't told her yet. I'm excited tonight I'm asking her on a date. Nash says she loves ice skating so that's what were gonna do.

Emily's POV

Matt met me at school this morning. He walked me to all my classes with his arm around my shoulder.

I walked into 6th period Math. Ugh this is so boring.

"Mrs.Maze may I use the bathroom?"

"Yes Emily you may."

I got up and went into a stall and started playing on my phone.

"Ugh Why the hell is that skank Emily dating Matt?!"  someone said. I recognized the voice. It was Dina.

"I don't know but you're prettier Dina." said one of the wannabes

"We would all be better if she just killed herself. "

Thats when I took it all into consideration....

A/N

I'm so excited I'm almost finished my Taylor Caniff story that will be coming out tomorrow along with a Shawn Mendes story!  It would seriously mean the world to me if you told people about my books! For the Taylor Caniff story Im looking for girlfriends for the guys ladies !!
Short chapter I know sorry! Update Sunday or Monday !!