Matt's POV

For the past few weeks I haven't really gotten out of bed. I missed Magcon I have updates on Emily. She's dating that guy from 5 seconds of Summer. I think his name is Luke. Emily has also gotten hot. She cut her hair and dyed her ends blonde. She's always with Luke or the guys. It breaks my heart to see her with Luke. I shouldn't have let her go.

"Matt come on get over her." I hear Hayes' voice. I groaned and pulled my pillow over my bead.

"Matt she's my dumb sister we all know her and Luke won't last long then she'll be all over you." Nash says sitting down.

"Bro I loved her I mean love I still do." I told them fighting back tears.

"Deep down I know she loves you!" Hayes says throwing clothes at me.

"Get dressed we leave for California in 4 hours." Nash shouted throwing things in my suitcase.

I got up and went to the shower. After about 15 minutes I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist.

"Hey Na-" I stopped.. There right in front of me stood the beautiful girl that left me. She looks amazing. Her hair is perfect. Her face is perfect. She's just amazing.

"I should go." She grabs her bag and walks out the hotel room. She flips her hair and walks out slamming the door shut behind her.

A/N

SOOOO I'M BACK!! ALONG WITH A PLOT TWIST MATT'S NOW DEPRESSED AND EM IS HOT AS EVER!!! WHY AM I DOING THIS IS ALL CAPS IDK BUT WHO CARES!!

Guys I am hype as hell because Starbucks fall flavors are out!!

Anyways I shall update soon now that I am on school break

Ilyyy

Jayyyy

Stay Strong beauties