Welcome Back Emily!

Taylor's POV

I feel really bad for the Grier family. Since Emily tried to kill herself. I just want to reverse time where we were best friends. I miss her I miss having her sleep over. But she left me for Matt. I tried to go for Dina but she rejected me. I'm such a horrible person. I hit a girl and to make matters worse I hit Emily.

Emily's POV

Today was the day I leave. Matt wheeled me out of the hospital and out to my mom's car. Nash,Hayes,and Matt got in the back and I got shotgun.

"I'm so hungry." I told mom

"Want to go to Taco Bell?" mom asked us

"Yes!" We all screamed In unison.

We were all sitting down I was sitting next to Matt and Nash. We made a couple vines.

"Mom can Dina stay the night tonight?" I asked.

"I was hoping to take you on a date." Matt said blushing.

"A date sounds delightful" I said kissing him.

"Be ready by tonight at 7 dress casually and bring a bathing suit."

"Okay"

When we got home Matt left and I went to get ready. I put on my Aztec bathing suit and my blue crop top and white shorts with brown sandals.

I french braided my hair grabbed a towel and waited in the kitchen. After about 15 minutes I heard a knock at the door.

"Ill get it!" I screamed. I went to the door and it was Matthew.

"Ready?" He asked kissing my cheek

"Yup!" I replied popping the p.

We got into his car. After about 15 minutes we arrived at a beach. Matt took my hand. I followed him down to the beach. There was a blanket with two lanterns and Chinese take out.

"Matt this is amazing!" I said

"You like it?" he asked nervously

"Matt I love it!"

After we ate its starting to get darker. We swam for about 10 minutes before drying off. Then we just laid on the blanket and watched the stars.

"We should probably be getting back." He said

"What time is it?" I asked kissing his cheek.

"11:00 already."

We gathered up our things and put them in the trunk of his car. When we got my house he walked me up to the door and kissed me goodnight.

"Hey Friday want to go to Taylors party with me?" He asked

"Why not!" I replied shrugging my shoulders.

I went in the house. I took a shower. Then went to bed.

A/N

really crappy I know but I thought I should update because we had really bad storms last night and the wifi is ify. So the guy is coming sometime in the next week .

I love you guys!

-Jay ✨