Broken

After Matt and I kissed a week ago he hasn't called or text.  He wont answer my brothers either. I do worry because I really do care about Matt but I don't think he knows it.

I sighed and finally got out of bed. I changed into sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

"Emily I'm calling Brooklyn and Jasmine." Nash said sounding worried.

"Whatever." I said with no emotion at all.

I got up and walked to my room and locked the door. Matt hates me. I hate myself. Gosh!

I went into the bathroom and went into the first drawer. I found a tiny box in the back. I pulled it out and found several tiny blades. I took out the sharpest one and made three cuts.

One for being fat.

One for Matt

One for my uselessness.

I was getting up I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey Em open up its Brooklyn and Jasmine."

"Uh hold on!" I shouted back.

I hurried washed the cuts and threw on a hoodie that was in my hamper.

"Hey guys!" I said trying to sound normal.

"Get dressed we are going skate boarding!" Brooklyn said.

"Can I skip out?" I asked

"Em just get ready" Jasmine shouted walking downstairs.

"I'm gonna go say hey to Nash"

"Okay"

I threw on some shorts and a hoodie and topped it off with bracelets from fans. That way no one could see my wrist.

I walked downstairs with my penny board. Everyone was in the living room.

"Ready?" I asked with a fake smile.

"Em you do know it's 100 degrees out right?" Nash said questionably.

"Yea why?"

"Cause you are wearing a million bracletes and a hoodie."

"Well I thought it looked cute."

"Em you didn't cut right?"

"Nash I'm fine" Which was a total lie.

"Just let's go." I said walking out the door.

Nash, Hayes, Jasmine ,Brooklyn, and i all skated down to the beach. When we got there Matt was there with Taylor Danica and Shawn. Shawn ran up and gave me a hug. When I looked over everyone was in the water so I sat down. Shawn ran into the water and Matt came and kissed me real quick.

" I'm sorry for running off and not calling"

"It's fine."

"No Em it's not"

Whatever"

"What ever? Em you are acting like such a bitch no wonder people hate you. You are such and attention whore. Why are you wearing a hoodie did you cut yourself again?" He shouted. I got up and punched him as hard as I could..

AUTHORS NOTEEEEE

So after this chapter there is only one more!! I am writing the sequal now!!!

AND I NEED MORE CHARACTERS!!!! SO INBOX ME IF YOU WANT TOOOO!!!

I OVE YOU GUYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR FUCKING   2.1K  READS LIKE ERMAIGERD!!!!!!!