woah

Taylor ran home to get changed so I decided to hop in the shower. When I was done I blowdried my hair. I threw on white American eagle shorts and a blue flowy top. I left my hair natural and I threw on earrings.

When I was done I went downstairs and got breakfast.

"Gosh damn it Nash where the hell is the cinnamon toast crunch!" I shouted

"In my stomach!" He shouts back.

Ugh. I went and got a fruit bowl from the fridge. When I was done I watched Spongebob until Taylor got here.  I was in the middle of an episode when Shawn came and sat with me.

"Hey cutie"He says kissing my cheek.

"This cutie is taken" I say laughing.

My phone ran it was Taylor so I decided to answer.

Hey bae I'm here come out" He shouts in the phone.

I hung up and grabbed my phone. When I got out there Taylor had another girl who looked about our age in the front seat.

"This is Danica, Danica Emily... Emily Danica" Taylor said smiling.

"Hey I'm new here so Taylor decided to show me around." She says smiling.

"Oh." I replied.

I looked up and saw Danica and Taylor kissing.

"Ummmm What the hell Taylor I'm right here. you fucker." I shouted

"Emily we slept together once and went on a date we aren't dating!" Taylor said looking sincere.

I rolled my eyes. When stopped at a stop light and got out. I called the only person I could thing of Shawn..

Update tomorrow