Sorry for not updating

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I don't remember falling asleep but oh well. I sat up quietly trying not to wake Matt. I walked over to my suitcase and pulled on a black skater skirt and a white top and floral vans.

"Damn babe nice body" Matt said sitting up. I ran into the bathroom.

What if he was being sarcastic he probably is I'm so fat. Maybe I should cut off the eating for a couple days. I walked out.

"Hey babe coming for breakfast?"

"I ate before you got up " I lied. He looked me then shrugged. He threw on a shirt and went downstairs.

Matthews POV

I could tell Em was lying but she has been so stressed lately I just let it go. I sat up and texted Brooklyn.

Matt: Hey

Brooklynn: what's up?

Matt:Tell the girls to keep an eye on Em she lied about eating breakfast.

Brooklynn: Okay I will

Matt: Thanks.

I locked my phone and headed downstairs. When I got down there everyone was already there. I looked around and no sign of Emily.

"Hey Brooklyn where's Em?" I asked.

"I have no idea she hasn't been down here."

"Yes she did she left the room!"

"Matt Nash and I have been down here since 7 no came down here until 5 minutes ago."

I rolled my eyes and called Em. It rang once and went to voice mail. She rejected my call.

A!N

Short chapter cause I'm supposed to be studying and I haven't updated because I have been just so sad and Last night i was crying cause my best friend likes my crush and they might go out

Ilyyy

Jayyyy

To anyone struggling with depression like I am please please please stay strong