Maybe Shawn will learn...

SHAWNS POV

I'm suspend from Magcon. My parents are going to no so mad. I mean I've been away from home for a month and my mom said I was only going to the Griers for magcon. What am I going to do now? Nash and Hayes left me the meeting with me.

"Shawn what the hell were you thinking?" Nash yelled

"I wasn't but Nash you have to realize that he tried to hurt Emily and Emily is everything to me!" I shouted back.

Emily's POV

I was watching tv when I got a message from Matt.

Matt: Em I'm coming to pick you up we need to talk.

Emily: No

As I sent the message there was a knock on the door. I ran and opened it , it was the one and only Matthew Espinosa. He looked so hot in his khaki shorts y&r top and vans.

"Em can we please talk I'll buy you Starbucks" Damnit he knew my weakness.

"Fine."

The car ride to Starbucks was silent. When we got there I ordered a frappe and and sat down. Matt came and sat across from me.

"Emily I'm so so so sorry for the way I have treated you. You don't deserve it. I truly do love you. You are the only girl who can deal with my bipolar moods and you know how to make me happy. I love it when you sing to me and I love your hair and your eyes. I love it when you wear your soccer shirts with your messy hair. I love it when you wear your glasses. I love having classes with you. Most importantly I love you. I love you Emily Marie Grier and no one could ever take your place."

By that point I was teary eyed but I could go for Matt. I had Shawn and Shawn loved me. He would never cheat on me. I mean Shawn took my virginity.

"Matt but what about Shawn. We're dating."

"Emily I love you and nothing could change that"

And with that he leaned over and kissed me. I kissed back. I couldn't help it I still love him.

"Matt I love you too but right now I have Shawn."

" Emily I will wait for you!"

I got up and walked out. I started walking to my house. Luckily I made it there in 10 minutes which went by quick. When I got home there was a note

Emily,

I took Shawn to a party!

    Love Nash

UGH great. I was home alone. I decided to watch mean girls and I slowly drifted to sleep.

Shawn' s POv

I looked at my phone 12:47. I took a sip of another drink. I could tell I was really tipsy because I was stumbling all over the place. I was dancing with random girl when she brought me into a bedroom. Next thing I know we were having sex.

Emily's POV

My phone dinged and shook awake and looked at it

Amazing night with @shakeorspank.

I look to see who sent the tweet it was Shawn. There was a photo attached of him sucking the face of a fake blonde.

I looked at the time 3:46 A.M. I ran upstairs and grabbed my glasses and sweatshirt and sweatpants. I threw them in a bag grabbed my charger and walked to the person I wanted to be with. Matt.

When I got to his house. I called his phone.

Matt come open your door!!

I hung up a few moments later he opened the door.

"Emily?"

"Matt!" I ran and hugged him.

A/N
Sooooo I am going to keep adding chapters for a while and then make a sequel okay? Okay.

I'm sorry Don't hate me illlyyy

-jayy