Shawn and Em?

I can not believed I punched Matt but he deserved it. I know I love him but what he said was unacceptable. Calling me an attention whore. Ugh. After it happened I ran home and cried in my room.

"Em want to talk?" It was Shawn.

"Sure come in" I said in between sobs.

"Oh Ems please don't cry!" Shawn came running over to me. He sat across from me on my bed.

"He called me an attention whore because I didn't accept his apology. He said I was probably wearing a hoodie cause I cut again which sadly is true and I am soo ughh!" I was sobbing hysterically at this point.

"Oh Em he's a dick.. I want you to know that I love you." He cupped my face and kissed me.

He layed on his back and I fell on top of him and kissed him. He moaned and i laughed. He pulled my hoodie off and I unbuttoned his shirt. He pulled my pants off and then pulled his off. I bet you know what happened next.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up in his arms. I rolled over and got up. I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower. After I was done it hit me. I had sex with Shawn. The beautiful Shawn Mendess. Holy crap. When I was done I put on a blue top and black shorts. I put my bracelets on and walked out of the bathroom.

'Good morning Beautiful!" Shawn says while looking at his phone

"Good morning sexy!" I replied. He got up and kissed me.

"So I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend."

"Yes I will" I said kissing him on the lips.

Finally i thought I am with someone who can treat me right.

"Hey babe I have to go and meet the boys for Magcon!"

"Kay "  I said kissing his lips.

He got up and walked downstairs then him Nash and Hayes left.

SHAWNS POV

I was relieved that she agreed to be my girlfriend. I really did love her. WHen I looked at the time I saw it was 1:00 and I had to meet the boys to prepare for Magcon.

"Hey babe I have to go and meet the boys for Magcon" I said hugging her.

"Kay" She replied and kissed me on the lips.

I headed out to Nash's car and waited for him and Hayes. I put in my headphones. They got in the car and we drove off luckily I dozed off so I wouldn't have to talk to the guys.

When we got there the boys and Bart were sitting around a round table. I went and sat between the Jacks.

"So Matt get punched by another girl?" I asked

"Wait Matt you said you got hit playing soccer.." Carter said

"No EMily punched him" i said laughing.

"Fuck off Shawn." Matt said snarling.

"Boys knock it off!" Bart shouted towards us. As I threw a punch across the table.

Matt fell back I threw my body on him and kept punching him until his face was pretty blood. Carter had to pull me off of him.

"SHAWN YOU ARE SUSPENDED FOR THE NEXT MONTH!" Bart shouted.

A/N

HELLO LOVES I LOVE YOU ALL FOR 3 K READS!!!!!!! I STILL NEED MORE CHARACTERS!!!!! UPDATE SOON CAUSE IM GROUNDED LOL NOOO!!!!!!

So who is happy that Shawn and Emily are back together. And what about the Matt and Shawn drama babes. I LOVEE YOU ALL

-JAYYYY