Chapter ____

I woke up shivering in fear that Luke hit me in this crazy dream. I got up and went to my mirror and saw my black eye so it wasn't a dream. A tear ran down my cheek I wiped it and tried to put makeup over my eye. It wasn't working it was too big of an area. I sighed and tried to cover my hair with it. Nothing worked so I just kept my head down.

"Hey em I need help with homework!" Hayes shouted from his room. I walked in and he slammed the door shut. Matt came over and lifted me head.

"see I fucking told you!" Matt shouted at Nash.

"Bro calm down we'll take care of Luke!" Nash shouted back.

"It wasn't Luke!" I shouted!

"She's lying she can't keep eye contact!" Hayes shouted.

"Let me talk to her in private." Matt said calmly.

The boys left and Matt walked over to the door and locked it. I sat down on Hayes' bed. Matt walked over and sat next to me.

"Em why did he do this?" He asked lifting my chin. I debated telling Matt and decided to.

"Yea he doesn't want me to talk to you."

"Do you want to stop talking to me?"

"No because I still love you but I don't want to because you broke my heart!" I said tearing up

A/N
Heyy so short update because that needed to be done 💎 but guys I'm seriously so upset because one of my best friends keeps calling me fat so now she is an ex bff and I hate her 😭🔫

So I haven't update her so thank the damn bitch..

Ilyyy
Jayyyy 😘💙❤️💕💎