Who would love a suicidal girl?

Emily's POV

I ran out the front doors of the school. I ran 3 blocks non stop till I got to my house.

"Mom! Dad! Hayes! Nash! Sky! Anyone?" I screamed. I threw myself against the wall and broke down crying. I just let it all out. I  picked up my bookbag and threw my books across the room. I screamed and punched the door leaving a dent.

"Why me why?!" I sobbed

I ran up the steps and into Nash' s bathroom. I opened all the cupboards until I found a pack or razors.

One for Dina..

One for Taylor.

and finally one to end it all.

I grabbed a bottle of sleeping pills swallowed them all. I ran to my room.

"Emily! EMILY!" screamed Nash

"OH MY GOD MATT CALL 911" screamed Hayes

"I'M CALLING I'M CALLING!" Matt screamed.

Then it all went black...

Matt's POV

After I found Nash and Hayes we all ran to their house.

"Oh no oh no!" screeched Hayes

"FUCK EMILY HAD A MELTDOWN!" Nash screamed running up the steps.

Hayes and I follows Nash. We ran into Emily's room she was bleeding and barely conscious.

Nash started to scream her name. Hayes started screaming call 911. I grabbed my phone and called it.

"911 what is your emergency?"

"I'm Matt Espinosa and my girlfriend Emily has tried to commit suicide! I NEED AN AMBULANCE NOW!" I screamed

"An ambulance is on its way and should be there in about 2 minutes."

Then the line went dead.

I looked over at Emily and her eyes were getting heavier and heavier.

The paramedics came up the steps and put her on a stretcher.

We all hopped in and we arrived at the hospital Hayes Nash and I were told we had to wait.

"Emily Grier?"

"That's us!" we all said in unison.

"Emily may be fine but she's in a coma we have her on life support and if she doesn't wake up in a month we will be taking her off life support.." The nurse said.

"Yea mean she would be pronounced dead?" Hayes asked crying.

"In real terms yes. I'm so sorry we can only hope for the best." she said with a smile.

Nash punched the wall. Hayes fell to the floor crying. I stood there in shock feeling sick and dizzy.

The next day.

Hayes POV

I refused to get out of bed. I just laid there. Not moving staring at the ceiling. My phone had been going off all day but I hadn't looked at it. I didn't answer my calls or my texts. I just laid there crying.

"Hayes honey want to eat some dinner?" my mom asked me

"WHY OF ALL PEOPLE WHY EMILY" I screamed while sobbing. Mom came over and started hugging and rocking me.

"She's fine."

"SHE TRIED TO KILL HERSELF MOM! SHE WANTED TO DIE!" I screamed

Mom got up and walked out shutting the door behind her. When I finally got out of bed it was 9 pm. I walked out of the bedroom and into Emily's. I fell to my knees crying. I got in her bed and could smell her. Emily my favorite sister. My bestfriend. She tried killing herself. Why? Emily I had thought always had friends. I thought she was popular. Emily was talented she could draw and sing. She could play piano. So had pretty blue eyes like Nash. She could make you smile. And now she may be gone. Forever.

Finally my eyes got heavier and heavier till I finally fell asleep.

A/N

Okay so I need girlfriends for Nash And Hayes! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READ ILY GUYS! tomorrow I'm going to update. To be honest I feel like I should end the story soon idk...

Ily!

-Jay