Learning from your mistakes.

Recap Emily find Matt with Mary.

When I got home I put my phone on silent.

Why would Matt cheat on me? It's because Mary is prettier isn't it. Mary is thinner. Mary isn't suicidal.

"Em.... Hear me out please?" I hear Matt shout and knocks on my door.

"Get the fuck away!" I screamed

"Matt let her be!" A voice shouts. Its Brooklyn

"Go before we tell Hayes and Nash" Jasmine shouts.

"Em can we come in?" Brooklyn asks

"Yea Jasmine can too." I say.

They walk in and sit on the edge of the bed.

"What happened?" Jasmine asks

I tell them everything. From seeing Matt all over Mary at Magcon to Matt kissing Mary at the pub.

"Brooklyn what are you doing?" I ask Brooklyn who is going through my closet.

"You me and Jasmine are going to Taylors party tonight."

"But Matt."

"Nobody cares about Matt now text Taylor and say you're looking forward to seeing him tonight!" Jasmine says handing me my phone.

I rolled my eyes and did what I was told

To Tay: Can't wait to see you tonight

From Tay: You're coming? Sorry about the Matt thing btw

To Tay: Idc anymore I have moved on

After that I curled Brooklyn's hair and Jasmine straightened mine perfectly.

Jasmine's hair was already curled so she just fixed it up.

I let Brooklyn use my tight black dress with gold heels. Jasmine wore a blue dress that was kinda flowy. I wore a tight Navy blue dress with white heels.

We all looked hot. We took a mirror picture and instgrammed it. Hayes and Nash were recording a video with Carter and the Jacks so they weren't going till later.

I drove us to the party. When we pulled up you could hear the music clearly. The alcohol smell was really strong too.

"Let's go!" I shouted

When we got in Jasmine and Brooklyn went to go dance and I went to find taylor.

I finally found him taking shots.

"Hey Em you're looking hot!" He shouted over the music.

"Lets go dance!" I shouted back. He handed me a solo cup. We started dancing and I noticed Mary was grinding on Matt. Ew.

Soon that one drink led to two then 3 then I finally lost count.

Then Ride came on. I was swinging my hips. I was grinding on Taylor.

We started making out and he carried me up to his room and locked the door.

Matt's POV

I look over to see Emily in a short tight dress swinging her hips and grinding on Taylor. I tried to forcus on Mary who was trying to unbutton my pants.

"I'll be right back!" I shouted to her.

I was going to get a drink when I saw Taylor carry Em upstairs. I followed them. Taylor hurried and shut the door behind him.

Emily's POV

We were making out and then I blocked out.

I sat up and noticed a bright light shining through the blinds. I look around and noticed a room that was not mine.

"Oh good you are awake" A voice says. I look up to see Jasmine.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Well you and Tay were almost about to do the dance with no pants on."

"What in the fresh hel-"

"Shut the freak up!" a voice shouts.

I look down to see Brooklyn on the floor curled up in blankets.

Jasmine hands both of us an asprine.

"I drove home. You guys were too wasted to go home so I brought you here." She says

"You drove!?" I shouted

"Yea I know how to I'm just not old enough" She says smirking

"Omg I love you but I should be getting home." I said .

I got up my hair was a mess I was still in the dress.

Oh well. I walked 6 minutes before I was home.

Matt was sitting at the counter along with Nash..

A/N

OMG 487 READS I LOVE YOU GUYS!

So I will update again sometime this weekend. I wrote a new story that you guys should check out it's called Life Of The Party!

-Ily Jay✌