Chapter 23

PLEASE READ!

I've been reading everyone's comments on this book and a shit ton of you hate the main character?! Can you guys tell me why? Because I actually really like her. She isn't your normal girl character in books like this. She stands her ground and she's stubborn and that's what I've based her character upon, anyways yeah so please comment down below and tell me if you hate her or not and why?!

Guys, it took me about 2 hours to write this chapter because I was listening to music the whole time and dancing in between sentences, so in other words, Y'all are welcome that I was committed to writing this chapter despite me wanting to get up and dance instead. 

~~~

Today I was training with Derek. I was so happy and excited until he woke me up at 6 in the freaking morning to get ready to go! I mean I understand getting up early in the morning and starting the day off like that, but not at six in the morning!

I was down for this until that. But I forced myself to hop into the shower and attempt to wake myself up with cold water. It didn't work as well as I thought it would, but I felt refreshed. 

I quickly blow dried my hair and tied them into two separate braids. I changed into some black yoga pants and a gray sports bra, I paired this with a white hat and some sunglasses because I didn't want anyone seeing how horrible I looked under all this.

I walked out, spotting Derek changing just in the room like it was completely normal. And I mean it was probably normal for him but in the end, he's sharing a room with me and this just doesn't feel necessary.

He thankfully had his black joggers already on and he was slipping on a plain white t-shirt when I walked in. 

I awkwardly went to the bed, starting to make it. I mean sometimes I felt like I really didn't mind sharing a bedroom with him, other times I just felt like it was so weird. Especially because I slept so freaking good when I slept next to him.

It sucked.

"That's what you're wearing?" He question. narrowing his eyes at me. "What's wrong with it?" I ask. He gives me a look of disbelief. "You're wearing a bra! Your stomach is exposed." I look down at my regular workout outfit. I found nothing wrong with it.

"I wear this all the time." I shrug. He frowns, and I knew he hated that idea and it wasn't helping my side of this argument. "You can't you just wear a shirt?" He asks. " I like the tank top better than this!" He points out, using his hand to motion to my outfit.

"Derek it's gonna get hot moving outside a lot and if I'm going to be 'training' I want to be comfortable." I cross my arms over my chest, tilting my head to the side. "Look I'm not saying you can never wear this outfit, you just can't wear it outside this room." he shrugs.

I shake my head, shocked by how he was acting. I know he doesn't want guys looking at me like that, but for real? Who's really gonna dare to look with Derek by my side for the rest of the day?

"I'm wearing this Derek and I'm sorry if you don't like it." I tried finishing the conversation off with that but then I realized that I had set his wolf off and his eyes were no longer his gorgeous hazel color but now were a very dark black color. 

I frown, mentally cursing myself for being a very empowering woman that doesn't take crap from anyone.

I watched in horror as Derek tried containing his anger, clenching and unclenching his jaw. I was freaking sure he was about to crack all his freaking teeth doing it so hard. He turns around, facing away from me. I tried thinking of any possible solution to make this better on his behalf, but it's kinda ridiculous that he's acting this way!