Chapter 25

Don't forget to vote! Also, I forgot when I updated last so if it's late, sorry! 

~~~~

I found myself a little pissed. I didn't bother on seeing Derek at all for the rest of the day yesterday. He had no reason to get so mad at me. I wasn't lying to him and if he can't believe that then he can go and find someone else to do everything I've done for him.

I've tried so hard to be a pretty decent mate and luna this last week and he treats me like this? And I think I've been pretty honest with him this whole time, so why was he acting like this was such a huge thing?! I wasn't lying!

Ugh, it just gets me so freaking pissed!

Not to mention that it was so freaking weird sleeping next to him last night. Part of me was about to sleep on the freaking floor but I knew he wouldn't allow it so I kept to myself and potentially had the worst night of sleep, ever.

He was being a dumb ass for no freaking reason!

But luckily today we'd get the stupid results and he'd know I wasn't lying and I can rub it in his stupid face!

I woke up bright and early this morning before Derek did. I didn't want to risk seeing him at all today until we did get those results, so I went downstairs and chilled with Felix. He was surprisingly an early riser so that was kind of a plus for me when I woke up too early for my liking.

I made a mental note to go take a nap when Derek was off doing whatever.

"I mean it's kinda funny that you were nervous but ended up kicking her ass." Felix points out, taking a bite of his apple. I shake my head amusingly at him.

"It's ironic." He adds. "Yes but also just some coincidence." I point out making him nod in agreement. "Wish everyone saw that." Mainly, Derek, I wish he would've just been proud of me and the fact that I was able to actually fight Tessa and win! But nope, that's too impossible for him.

"Good morning." I look up from my bowl of cereal at Derek who had just walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I ignore him, focusing all my attention on my fruity pebbles.

I watched him from the corner of my eye as he walked to the fridge and grabbed himself a water bottle. "Morning alpha," Felix says happily, clearly not feeling the tension in the kitchen. But I couldn't blame him for that, Felix wasn't on the brighter side, but he was cool!

"The pack doctor called. He has your results." Derek points out. "Cool," I say bluntly. I can hear him sigh, hopefully, he was regretting the way he treated me yesterday.

"We can head over there once you're finished." He says referring to my bowl of cereal. "I'm done." I stand up, placing the bowl in the sink.

"Okay.." He shakes his head, walking away towards the front door. "See you later Felix." With that, I sprinted after Derek, although not walking side by side with him because I didn't want to be that close to him!

We got to the pack doctors house thingy. Surprisingly the place was empty. Yesterday it seemed to have a hand full of people. Guess no one got hurt this early in the morning.

Derek ignored the girl who sat at the front desk, half expecting us to approach her and tell her why we were here, instead he walked past her into the pack doctors office. She didn't comment on it. I'm guessing because she wasn't planning on arguing with her alpha about going back there or not.

"Good morning alpha Derek!" The doctor beams, motioning both of us to take a seat in front of his desk.

We both take a seat, looking at the doctor expectingly. "So I got your results, Allison." The doctor says. "You are not a wolf." I shot a look to Derek, giving him a knowing look. Hopefully, he'd feel bad now. He needed to!