Epilogue

Belinda looked up from her laptop as a smile spread across her lips.

"I'll take that as a sign that you missed me? Miles asked with a smirk as she spoke into the land line.

"Veronica, I'll not like any disturbances. I believe you understand." She said returning it back as her attention returned to the handsome guy sitting in front of her.

"Did I tell you I missed you?" she asked in a seductive voice while playing with his collar as his eyes darkened. She pecked his lips before backing away.

"Oh no you don't." miles said as he caught her wrists and drew her into a mind shattering kiss. Belinda felt her legs turn to Jelly, her knees weaken and her toes curl. Due to the mutual need for oxygen, they both pulled away.

"In as much as I want to devour you here, and now..." he said s his eyes ran over her short peach gown, "There's somewhere I want us to go."

"More important than this?" Belinda asked as she begun a slow torture with her kisses. She felt Miles shiver under her kisses. She loved that she still affected him, just ashe affected her and he still craved her like she did him.

"Yes..." he said slowly pushing her off. "In as much as I want to do this, we really need to go somewhere. After that I promise we'll get back to this."

"Fine." Belinda murmured as Miles laughed. She glared at him as she picked up her bag. Miles dragged her out of the office and to a restaurant where they had spaghetti and meat balls with apple wine. After that, they went to the mall, where Miles got Belinda some nice clothes.

"what's all this for?" she asked him as they walked down to his car?"

"Can't I buy gifts for my babe" he asked as she nodded. "You can spoil me all you want, I won't complain." She said as he pecked her lips. "Now for the last stop." He said as they got into the car. Miles drove her to a beauty salon and dropped her off.

"I'll send someone for you later okay? Be ready by 8." He finished as he kissed her.

"I can't argue when you're being so sweet." She said as he gave instructions to the girls before leaving. Three hours later at precisely 8:00 pm, Brooke arrived at her house.

"Hello girl.' She greeted.

"Miles sent you?" Belinda asked surprised.

"Such a warm welcome.' Brooke said sarcastically. "Now let's move or you'd be late."

"Late for what?" she asked confused as her sister dragged her out of the house and into the car. They drove down to miles house.

"Okay I'm getting scared." Belinda admitted as her sister rolled her eyes. "Will you calm down? Miles is going to flip when he sees you. Trust me."

"Ok." Belinda said as they walked towards the pool area. A make shift altar stood with a priest standing behind it while Miles stood in front looking dazzling in his dark blue tux. A few family members had gathered and sat facing the altar. That was when it dawned on her- she was getting married to him again. She felt her heart jump inside her chest. It felt like she was suffering from a heart attack. Belinda took unsteady steps towards him until she was standing beside him.

Belinda was dressed in a white sleeveless gown which reached her ankles. The gown had a band around her waist which was covered with diamonds, and a slit as high as her knee. She had on a pair of silver block heels. She looked up into the dazzling eyes of miles and felt as if everything became blurred.

*********

It was an hour after twelve when the mini reception came to an end. Miles and Belinda rushed up to their room. Some urgent work had to be taken care of. Miles smashed his lips against hers as she responded urgently. His lips never left hers as he tried to kiss the life out of her. The sexual tension had been there since the kiss at the altar and now that they had the room to themselves, there was no need to hold back.

"I can't believe we've missed this for so long." Miles said and Belinda couldn't agree more.

*********

^^^^^^1 year later^^^^^^

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Stephanie asked her mum. "I could go back to school when dad returns. I still have a week before lectures start.

"Honey, don't let me be the reason you'll miss out the opportunity of familiarizing yourself with school.'

"But mum, what if you go into labor?" Steph asked worried. "In fact I'll stay till dad appears." She said in a commanding tone as Belinda nodded.

(Later that night.)

"STEPH!!!" Belinda screamed. She was feeling terrible pains... no labor pains. Stephanie thankfully a light sleeper sprung out of bed at the sound of her name. She threw on a robe and saw her mum groaning in pains. She commanded the driver to start a car and called her dad, uncle and aunt. They were taken to the hospital where Belinda was immediately prepared for labor. Brooke, Ross, Angela and Efe where at the hospita when the delivery begun. Stephanie was extremely scared to the extent that she fidgeted. It took a lot of effort from Efe to calm her down. Just then, Miles rushed in looking like a bad bull dog chased him. He remember Belinda confessing being scared about the pregnancy. She'd had many nightmares since the last three months. Miles held her hands indicating he was with her.

"Push! Push!" the doctors said as Belinda's wails could be head all over the hospital. Her ob-gyn had insisted she was strong enough to push out the baby. Miles was allowed inside th room at Belinda's request. He was scared at her screams increased an surprised she wasn't throwing any curse words at him. Finally the room quieted down as the sound of a crying baby mixed with Belinda's sobs rocked the room gently. "We aren't done yet." Miles heard the doctor say. "His twin isn't out yet."

"But she can barely breathe. We have to take in for CS" a second doctor said as Miles felt his breath catch in his lungs.

"Nurse, get the operating room ready." The first doctor instructed the nurse as she left the room in a hurry alongside other nurses.

A nurse rushed over to him with a consent form. "She'll have to do a caesarian section for the second child. She's in no position to push it out. You'll need to sign this. "She said handing Miles a pad and pen. He quickly signed it as she rushed off with it into the delivery room. Seconds later, Belinda was wheeled out into the operating room. After thirty minutes, Belinda was wheeled to a room. The surgery was a success. She was still unconscious and so the babies had to be fed water. A pediatrician was contacted to prescribe a baby formula as the first twin was already crying hard.

2 hours later, she regained consciousness. She turned to see Belinda cuddling the boy as the girl was asleep in her crib.

"You're awake." She said just as Miles walked in. He gave her a kiss on her lips. That was amazing,beautiful." He said as she let out a weak smile. "They're beautiful." Stephanie said from where she stood.

"Great job mum." She said giving her a kiss on her fore head. Her cousins, uncles and aunts walked in. the kids gathered round the crib looking at the babies. "Good job girl." Ross said giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"You were really strong.' Brooke complemented.

"At least house go full now." Angela, Ross's wife said as everyone laughed.

"Mummy, can I take one of them home?" Estelle asked innocently making everyone laugh

"No honey, but you can come play with them anytime you wish "Angela said.

Belinda looked around the room with a smile on her lips. Her lines had finally fallen in pleasant places and she was as happy as she could be. She had three lovely children and an amazing husband. Life had been good and her scars where barely visible...most importantly, she was satisfied.

*******

Ok, this is really the end and I'm so excited. If I get any good ideas, I'll write something about Stephanie. But look out. I'm working on two books.

Broken beyond belief and A mother's love.

Love y'all my faithful fans.