Update

New book up for reads

Broken Beyond Belief 

Click link below
https://www.wattpad.com/story/163489014?utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&utm_source=android

Preview
Two lovers met early in life, only to be separated by circumstances beyond their control. Will they reunite, or are they never meant to be?
******
"I was thinking of how to break this to you." He took in a deep breath. "I'm leaving Calabar by next term." He said as I looked at him stunned. "You're kidding right?" I asked as he shook hid head. His eyes looked sad confirming that he'd been serious.
******
"Please leave me alone. I don't want to have anything to do with you again. I'm tired of your broken promises. Leave me alone please." She said looking at me as I stepped back in shock.
*****
Fine, I'll tell you." I said feeling my temper slip. "Years ago, back in ss2, you broke up with me because you were too scared to wait. I was willing to sacrifice it all and go to the same university as you, but you acted like a coward and pushed me away. We shared a kiss but you decided to act like it did not matter. That is exactly what you would do. Just you. But like you said, let's drop the topic and let's drop us." I said as I left the table.
*****