1

Lets just say this story won't get as explicit at the last.
To kick it off here's some fluff.
I will have a schedule.
It'll be a chapter every 2 days.
Fluff, smut, angst, or any request, or really whatever I'm in the mood for.

Lance and Shiro were curled up watching a random movie they found on Netflix. Lance wasn't particularly interested in it.
He hums and plays with Shiro's hair, dull nails scratching at his lovers head.
Shiro smiles and leans more into the touch, yawning softly, he looks up.
"You bored?" Shiro mutters, he sounded tired.
"Mhm, do you maybe wanna go cuddle in the bedroom? Or we could play a game?"
"A game?"
"Yeah like a video game."
"Sure." Shiro smiles, he sits up from his little spot on Lance's thighs, his head now resting upon Lance's.
"Well I gotta get the game in babe." Lance chuckles at Shiro's clingy attitude.
Shiro whines and holds onto Lance, he kisses his jaw.
"Stayy." he pouts.
"Cute." Lance smiles, he tousles Shiro's hair and kisses his forehead.
"Let go you big baby."
"Nope." Shiro refuses, he lays down, pulling Lance with him.
Lance snorts and leans his forehead on Shiro's. Shiro's arms wrapped securely around Lance's waist, hands on borderline dangerously low.
"Takashi."
"Hmm?"
"This going to be an innocent cuddle session if you put your hands any lower." Lance mutters.
Shiro teasingly inches his hands lower just to move them back up.
Lance laughs and presses his lips to Shiro's softly, he cups Shiro's face. Thumbs trailing lightly over his cheekbones.
They pull away and Lance just grins, he busts out laughing.
"What's so funny." Shiro snorts.
"I don't know! You're just so fucking cute!" Lance's face begins turning red, laughing so hard tears are brimming his eyes.
Shiro smiles and pulls Lance close.
"Thank you."
"For?"
"Being here for me, for filling the deafening silence with your laughter, for helping my restless nights of tossing and turning, for being mine, for loving me."
"Takashi." Lance smiles, real tears falling down his face.
"I love you, Lance." Shiro smiles, he lightly shoves Lance off of him.
"Where you goin'?" Lance pouts.
"I gotta grab something." Shiro mutters, he wanders into their shared bedroom, he digs through his dresser drawer and grabs a small black, velvet box.
He opens it to look at the blue ring, hands shaking wildly. What if he says no?
"Takashi~" Lance coos from the living room.
Shiro closes it and slips the box into the pocket of his sweatpants. He pads back into the living room and fidgets with the box.
"You okay?" Lance asks.
"Mhm." Shiro smiles, he bites his lip, a nervous habit he's had since the garrison.
"You're biting your lip, babe what's wrong?"
"Just nervous." Shiro chuckles.
"Nervous? Why?"
"Well back to the things I was saying. Um-" Shiro chuckles again, more out of nervous habit, chewing more on his lip. He lowers himself onto one knee and pulls the box out.
"Lance, I do love nothing in the world so well as you."
"Shakespeare?" Lance raises an eyebrow, not looking at Shiro's hands.
Shiro rolls his eyes, getting more nervous, he bites his lip harder, skin almost breaking.
"Lance, thank you." Shiro breathes out shakily.
"Yes, you said that earlier."
"For being mine, for saving me from myself. I want more time with you, I want an eternity with you. Lance, I love you so much. I love you with every fiber of my being. There is nothing about you that I do not love. I wish to spend the rest of my life with you if you will grant me the pleasure of that." Shiro begins to tear up, completely terrified of what Lance was going to say. If he was honest, this scared him more than what he went through in the Galran Empire.
"T-takashi-" Lance chokes out, he tears up, looking down at the ring box.
"S-so?" Shiro whispers, he felt as if he talked too loud it would ruin the moment. It was so quiet that you could almost hear Shiro's heart beat.
"Yes!" Lance sobs, he throws himself off of the couch and into Shiro's arms. He kisses Shiro passionately, hands entertwined, breathless laughs against each others lips. This was the happiest Shiro had ever been.
They pull away, tears in their eyes, smiles on their faces.
"I love you Takashi Shirogane."
"And I you, Lance McClain. Well Lance Shirogane. That doesn't sound right. Takashi McClain?"
Lance laughs at Shiro trying to figure out how to piece their names together. He presses his lips to Shiro's, successfully shutting his lover up.

"I love you so much." Shiro whispers breathlessly, weeping softly.
"I love you too." Lance smiles, leaning his forehead on Shiro's.

AYYYYYYY THIS BOOK IS BACK BUT NEW! Y E S
I WILL ACTUALLY HAVE A SCHEDULE! I'm going to pre write chapters so I upload them on time. I'm gonna delete my Klance one shots and rewrite it bc,,, lets be honest,,, all I do is write complete shit in it.
Anyways, hope you enjoyed this.