26

Uhh omegaverse?? But instead of Shiro being an Alpha he's an omega :3

You'd expect for the leader of a team to be an alpha, right? Well in this case, the leader of Voltron was an omega. He had been on heat suppressors for some time but being out in space with no access to them kind of ruined it.

He ignored the cramping in his stomach and the sweat, brushing it off as working out too much. So he decided to stop, heading to the kitchen to get some water and something to eat.

He fills a glass up with water and finds some left over thing Hunk had made the night before. Quickly eating and drinking, hoping the cramping would subside.

"Why the hell does it smell like am omega?" Lance's voice could be heard from the lounge, a loud sniff.

Shiro's eyes widen and he chokes on his food. Quickly putting his dishes away, he rushes from the kitchen. He barely made it to his room before slick began running down his thighs.

He slams his hand down on the padlock in his room. Panting and squirming. He shucks off his pants and shirt, laid against the cold floor of the castle ship.

He needed to tell Allura. None of the alphas who would be affected by his scent. Allura would be the best choice since the Alteans didn't have secondary dynamics.

Shiro shuffles over to find his communicator, quickly calling Allura.

"Shiro? Is something wrong?"

"I-I've started my heat after being on suppressants for years- haa- keep them away from my room. Try to take them off ship if possible, I don't- we don't need them going into a rut." Shiro pants out, sweat dripping from his hair.

"Oh my, I'll see what I can do. If you need anything, please call." Allura smiles before ending the call.

Shiro throws his communicator to the side and hauls himself into his bed. Quickly making a messy nest, curling into it. It helped, but there wasn't a scent of an alpha. He whines and slips his hand below his boxers.

Shiro could smell the lingering scent of the alphas outside his door. He gasps and whines, fingers sinking into himself.

Nothing was helping, he tried for hours to get his hard on to go away. No amount of masturbation was helping. He needed an alphas knot.

His omega taking over, he staggers out of bed and out of his room. Following the strongest scent. It was sweet for an alpha, calming. His knees buckle at the strong scents. Collapsing in the lounge in front of the team.

"A-alpha~" he moans, immediately every one is plugging their noses at the strong scent of Shiro.

"Shiro! What are you doing?" Allura gasps, quickly trying to find something to cover him.

Lance is quick to throw his jacket to Allura.

"The scent of an alpha will help him, do you need help taking him back to his room?" Lance asks.

"Oh, no. I'm sure I've got it." Allura smiles, covering Shiro as much as she can with Lance's jacket before hauling him over her shoulder.

She throws him back into his room and slams her hand on the padlock, successfully locking him in. She sighs in relief and heads back to the lounge, Lance on edge.

"Is he alright? Does he have a nest? He's still got my jacket right?"

"Yes, Lance. He's fine." Allura sighs.

"Shiro's strong, he's gonna get through this." Keith rolls his eyes.

Its around midnight before Shiro is able to calm down enough to stagger down to the kitchen. In search of food and water. That's when his heat flares back up, leaving him in a pile on the floor.
Whining and whimpering, rutting against his hand.