20

Hi the last few chapters have been lacking in my favorite thing, porn! Haha wow that's pretty terrible to say. I actually don't like porn like the videos. I love to write it because it pushes me out of my comfort zone and honestly I've written it so much that its difficult for me to write fluff or angst because it just doesn't feel right. But anywho here's uhh porn.

Lance was tossing and turning, he just couldn't get to sleep. He sighs, trying to decide whether or not he should get out of bed.

Sitting there for a moment he decided to leave the warm comfort of his bed. Shiro was usually still up around this time.

It was pretty hot in the castle for some reason so he strips out of his robe leaving him in his shirt and boxers.

He paces his room for a moment trying to get the courage to go see Shiro and talk to him.

Deciding to tell his anxiety to fuck off he exits his room and pads down the hall to Shiro's room.

He lifts his hand to knock and anxiety pools. What if he's actually asleep? Lance didn't want to wake Shiro.

He was conflicted. He knocks and winces waiting for an answer.

The door slides open and Lance's heart stutters. His face flushes, Shiro was wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and nothing else.

"What's up Lance?"

"I-I uh I can't sleep and I know that you're usually still up around now and you're the leader so I thought why not go to Shiro. Y'know?"

Shiro chuckles and smiles.

"Yeah. Come in." Shiro steps aside letting Lance into the room.

Shiro's room was quite bare. White walls decorated with nothing. The room had only the things provided for them. Probably just in case they ever had to leave the castle for good.

Lance sits on the edge of Shiro's bed while Shiro sits by the pillow.
It was very quiet and awkward for a few minutes.

"Come here." Shiro pats the space next to him.

Lance crawls over and awkwardly sits next to Shiro. He was in the man he adores room.

He only dreamed about this hundreds of times.

"You don't have to be so stiff y'know. I won't bite." Shiro smiles.

Oh but Lance wanted him to bite.

"S-sorry."

"Don't be."

Lance was giddy, he was sitting right next to an incredibly attractive guy that he has only admired for I dunno years?

"You have anything you wanna talk about or are we just gonna sit in silence?" Shiro jokes.

"O-oh right. Um I don't really have anything to talk about. Do you?"

"Not really. There's nothing really interesting when you're a leader. Just meetings for the Coalition and all that jazz."