19

Lance had fallen asleep on top of Shiro. His head on Shiro's chest and the rest of his body laid between Shiro's legs.

It was innocent cuddling until Lance started to slightly rut his hips.

Shiro's face flushes and he looks away.

Lance had started to make small noises. Whining and whimpering as his arms squeezed around Shiro.

His hips bucking harder and faster.

"L-Lance!" Shiro shouts.

Lance groans and opens his eyes.

"Whaaaaat?" he whines.

"Y-you-" Shiro stutters, face flushed deep red, he couldn't get the words out.

"What babe?" Lance hums.

"Y-you were g-grinding on me in your sleep" Shiro mutters, turning away from Lance.

"O-oh. Sorry Shiro." Lance mumbles.

"Y-you're hard."

"As are you."

Shiro swallows hard, he could feel Lance's gaze burning into his skin.

Despite being together for almost a year Lance and Shiro had never gotten very intimate.

Sure they made out a few times but they've never really gone any further. Shiro isn't the most comfortable when it comes to the idea of sex. He hadn't had the best of relationships back in high school. Men and women alike would force themselves on him.

He wouldn't really consider himself sexually active except for what happened back then.

Shiro tried to steer clear of sex and sexual interactions.

He felt as if he could trust Lance to take care of him, but something just wouldn't let him go past Lance's grabby hands during their occasional make outs.

"Shiro.. Do you trust me?" Lance whispers.

He wanted to say yes. He wanted to tell Lance that he was fine with it, but he couldn't.

Shiro went to speak and his mouth snapped shut as tears built up in his eyes.

"S-shiro?" Lance stutters, sitting up and grabbing his face.

"I-I can't do it.. I can't.." Shiro shakes, sobbing and sniffling.

"It's okay babe. Hey, look at me."

Shiro hesitantly turns his attention to Lance.

Lance smiles and wipes the tears that are still falling.

"I won't do anything you don't want. This is a relationship and relationships have consent. I will never touch you in a way you don't want. I love you too much to hurt you."

That makes Shiro cry even more, his arms wrapping tightly around Lance.

"I-I want to! I j-just can't! Not after he touched me! I can still feel his hands on me.." Shiro hiccups, his whole body shaking with each sob.

"Shh its okay babe. Its okay." Lance whispers.

Shiro eventually calms down. Hiccuping every now and then but for the most part he's okay.

Lance smiles and presses his lips to Shiro's temple.

"I'm gonna go get food and drinks. I'll be back."

"Mm okay." Shiro mumbles, allowing Lance to get up.

Oof gonna end this here even tho it's only 400 something words. I'm still not feeling to proud of my writing.
But anywho, I've been playing The Arcana game and I fucking love it. Also my power went out for like 7 hours because of a storm and I ended up having a really bad panic attack because I was alone during the storm.
So that was fun.