31

Oh wow hewwo lol
Uhh submissive Shiro? That's always good.

Lance and Shiro had their rules. In the bedroom it was sir and only sir. No Lance, no babe or baby. No honey, sugar, nothing like that.

Lance was the superior and Shiro was his little slut. His obedient bitch.

And that's the way they liked it.

So it's no surprise when Lance is grabbing Shiro's hips and shoving him to the wall all the while muttering to him.

"God..you're just so fucking hot, Takashi. Looked so good all god damn day." Lance grunts, kissing and biting at the pale skin of his lover's neck.

"Mm what's gotten into you?" Shiro moans.

"Nothin' you're just so beautiful, baby. You gonna be good for me tonight?"

"Maybe." He chuckles.

It's clear Lance doesnt like that answer, he grabs Shiro's throat lightly and looks him in the eye.

"I'll ask again. Are you going to be good, slut?"

Shiro's cock twitches with interest, god he loved when Lance got like this. He shrugs, a small smile on his lips.

"Oh really? You wanna play it like that, huh?" Lance smirks, tightening his grip around Shiro's throat.

It's barely cutting off his oxygen, but it felt amazing.

Shiro tugs his bottom lip between his teeth and lets out a shuddering breath.

Lance leans in like he's gonna kiss him, keeping a big enough gap where Shiro strains to kiss him but can't. He then tightens his grip further, cutting off the airflow. He enjoys the way Shiro lets out a cut off gasp.

"Are you gonna be my good whore, Takashi? Are you gonna work to finish? Gonna choke down my cock and my cum?"

Shiro's eyes roll into the back of his head and he nods. He wanted to be good for Lance.

"Say it." Lance bites out.

"G-gonna be y-your good wh-whore, sir." Shiro manages, voice raspy.

Lance grins, releasing his hold, but keeps his hand on Shiro's throat.

"Good boy, why dont you get on your knees and get me off, baby."

Shiro does as he's told and pulls down Lance's sweatpants. He smirks at the lack of underwear beneath them before he dives in.

He sucks and licks at Lance's length and takes the tip into his mouth. He works at taking Lance's whole cock into his throat, finally reaching the base he swallows around the thick of it.

"Look at you..takin' it like a champ." Lance punctuates his words with a few thrusts of his hips.

Shiro gags before he remembers to relax his throat, a few tears pricking at his eyes. He looks up at Lance, gagging and choking on him.

"So fuckin' gorgeous." Lance groans, grabbing the back of Shiro's head so he can thrust into the wet heat of his mouth some more.

Shiro could hardly breathe but it was bliss. He loved the feeling of it all, Lance's cock shoved deep in his throat.

Lance weaves his other hand through Shiro's hair, tugging him off so he can breathe for a moment.

Shiro pants, mouth wide open, saliva dripping from his red lips. He looks at Lance and smiles, nuzzling forward. The tip of his cock brushing his cheek, pre-cum smears on the flushed skin and Shiro moans at it.