15

Modern day double date with Kallura. Plus a bit of Keith and Allura sneaking off to make out along w Lance and Shiro doing the same in trying to find a spot they end up finding Keith and Allura.

"Allura c'mon! Come on a double date with Shiro and I, it'll be fun. We're going to do a laser maze and glow in the dark golf."

"Well I suppose I could ask Keith. Thank you for the offer, Lance. Let's hope Keith is up for it."

"Alright, call me back in a bit."

They say their goodbyes and Lance hangs up. He sets his phone to the side and heads to his and Shiro's room to get dressed.

Shiro came home from the store to Lance's phone ringing loudly. His eyebrows furrow and he quickly sets the bags he has in his hands down.

He ventures towards the noise and picks up the phone, answering it.

"He said yes!" Allura shouts on the other end.

"Uh, yes to what?"

"Oh! Hello Takashi, Lance said something about going on a double date so I asked Keith and he said it sounded like fun."

"Oh. Um I'll tell Lance then."

"Thank you, see you two later."

Shiro hangs up and sets the phone back down. He puts the groceries up first before padding to the bedroom.

He smiles when he sees Lance pouting at himself in the mirror.

"Hey love."

"Shiro! Hey! Does this look good? I feel like it looks bad." Lance mutters.

Shiro rolls his eyes and wraps his arms around Lance's waist, spinning him around so he can look at Lance's face.

"I think it looks great." Shiro chuckles before kissing Lance.

Lance leans into the kiss, hands gripping onto Shiro's arms.

Shiro pulls away and hums.

"So what's this I hear about a double date with Allura and Keith?"

"Oh, shit. Did she call?"

"Mhm, I answered it. She said Keith said yes to going. That it sounded fun. When were you gonna tell me?"

"I was going to call you, but I wanted to get dressed first." Lance mutters.

"So what exactly is the date?"

"A laser maze and glow in the dark golf. Its pretty cheap so I thought why not, y'know? Plus we haven't seen Keith and Allura in a while."

"We just saw them like last week." Shiro laughs.

"No, that was two weeks ago."

"No babe. That was last week."

"Ugh whatever. Get dressed you meanie."