17

Part 2 to last chapter.

As soon as Lance gets home he's immediately scolded by Hunk.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?! I COULD'VE MADE YOU BREAKFAST AND THIS WHOLE THING WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!!" Hunk shouts.

"Hey I got a date out of it." Lance chuckles.

"I don't care about your date! I care about your safety!"

"Aww Hunk."

"Anywho, spill the tea. Who is it? Girl? Guy? They hot?"

"Its a guy. U-um long story short he's a doctor."

"Lance. What the hell did you do?"

"So I had to get stitches you know that. You also know I hate needles. Anyways I had a panic attack and he held me. And like he was strong as fuck that and he was breathing down my new. On to how I got a date with this hot dude. He told me to think about something else and of course I think about something dirty and I accidentally said something out loud."

"Oh my god."

"I said 'now's not the time to think about the doctor fucking you into the hospital bed.' and I'm crying internally."

"Learn how to control your mouth, Lance." Hunk laughs.

"I gotta give him the address." Lance mutters, pulling the paper and his phone out. He shoots a quick text with his name and number.

"So do I need to go to Shay's or Pidge's house tonight?"

"I mean only if you want to. I doubt I'll get any dick anyways. Plus my hand hurts so that's gonna be kinda awkward to work with." Lance shrugs.

"I dunno man. If he gave you his number after what you said, he might wanna do the dirty."

"Hunk, light of my world, love of my life, just say fuck or even sex. Hell, say intercourse. Just don't refer to it as the dirty, we're not 6."

"Its weird, Lance."

"Whatever. I'm hungry." Lance mutters, heading into the kitchen.

"You're not allowed in there anymore. Get out. What do you want?"

"Anything. Please feed me I'm dying." Lance whines as he walks out of the kitchen.

"Gotcha buddy." Hunk smiles.

---

By the time 7pm rolls around Lance begins to panic.

"HUNK WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR??? HE SAID DRESS NICE!!" Lance shouts.

"I dunno man. Lets look at your clothes."

They head into Lance's room and Hunk sighs when he sees the clothes.

They were all slutty to say the least.

"Dude why are all your clothes slutty??"

"I have no clue." Lance sighs.