8

Bc it's hot as FUCK here uhh I thought id do a popsicle thingy ;))).

"Lance what one do you want?"

"Blue??? Duh is that even a question Takashi?" Lance huffs, white tank top sticking to his sweat soaked skin.

Shiro comes back with two popsicles. 1 blue and 1 purple.
He hands the blue one to Lance and sits down, pressing play on the movie.

Lance grins and takes part of the popsicle into his mouth. Noisily sucking and slurping.

Shiro glances at Lance, his eyes being glued to the sight before him.

Lance tentatively licks at the tip of the cold treat before thrusting it into his mouth. He meet Shiro's gaze and hums around the length of the frozen juice pop.

Shiro's adams apple bobs as he swallows. Popsicle slowly melting in his hand. Sticky, purple juice running down his fingers.

Lance pulls off with a pop, licking the blue dripping down the stick onto his hand. He goes back to the popsicle, sucking and licking. He moans around it and thrusts it quickly in and out of his mouth.

Lewd slurping and soft whines being the only noises besides the long forgotten movie.

When Lance finishes it he stands up to take his trash to the kitchen. Throwing away the wooden stick, he wanders back to the living room.

This time he sits himself on Shiro's lap and slowly licks the purple juice from his lover's hand.

"You should've eaten it faster~" Lance coos, lapping up the last of the sickingly sweet juice.

"You shouldn't do things like that then."

"But you enjoyed it." Lance huffs.

"Shut up." Shiro laughs.

Lance smiles and kisses Shiro. Grape and blue raspberry mixing together. A weird but surprisingly tantalizing flavor.

Lance flicks his blue and purple colored tongue against Shiro's pink lips.

Shiro slightly opens his mouth, purple tinted tongue tangling with Lance's. The new flavor tasting even better against Lance's tongue.

Lance whines and pulls away, panting ever so slightly. He licks his kiss bruised lips, blue peaking slightly.

"You're so pretty, Lance." Shiro pants.

Lance rolls his eyes, burying his head against Shiro's neck.

"Let's make your neck the same color as that nice popsicle you had~" Lance coos, breath hot against Shiro's neck.

He licks a small stripe up and sucks. Biting softly, bruising the tanned skin.

Purple blending nicely with the color.

Lance kisses Shiro again. Their lips slotting sloppily together. The kiss hot and desperate. Tongues dancing together, teeth clanking occasionally.

Lance rolls his hips, whining and panting at the friction. He pulls away from the kiss, dropping down onto his knees.

"3rd times a charm~" Lance coos, tugging off Shiro's black shorts. The tight black briefs following.
He spreads Shiro's legs, muscled thighs pretty and on display for Lance.

"You better not tease me." Shiro huffs.

"I always tease." Lance laughs. He parts his lips and the tip into his mouth. He gives a teasing suck, hands massaging into Shiro's plump thighs.

Shiro lets out a small groan, arms splayed out against the back of the couch, eyes trained on Lance.

"So pretty. Lips stretched around my cock~" Shiro coos, hips bucking slightly into the wet heat of Lance's mouth.

Lance hums and holds Shiro's hips down. Sucking the male at his own pace. Teasingly swirling his head around the tip. He pulls off giving small kitten licks.

He meets Shiro's gaze and smiles innocently, batting his eyelashes.

"I wonder what flavor this popsicle is." Lance snickers, tongue flicking at the precum.

Shiro snorts and shakes his head.

"Babe that was terrible."

"You're terrible."

"Thanks." Shiro laughs.

Lance rolls his eyes, chuckling a little. He presses kisses from the base of Shiro's cock up to the tip.

He takes Shiro's cock into his mouth again, this time bobbing his head. Sinking down to the base, burying his nose in the thick black hair.

"S-shit. Lance~" Shiro whines, desperately wanting to buck up into the wet heat.

Lance hums, cock shoved down his throat, he slides two fingers in next to it. Sucking harshly before pulling the fingers out, pressing them against Shiro's hole.

"Wha-..?"

Lance looks up with asking eyes.

Shiro sighs and nods, pushing down against the digits.

Lance hums happily, pressing the two fingers in, slowly working his lover open all while bobbing his head and sucking noisily around the thick cock in his mouth.

"You're so good Lance. Fuck." Shiro moans, praising his lover.

Lance seems to enjoy the praise, confidence surging, he pushes his fingers in further. Digits brushing against Shiro's prostate, tonguing the base of Shiro's dick.

"Fuck~!" Shiro whines, fingers threading through Lance's hair.

Lance pops off, wrapping his other hand around Shiro's cock, taking the two fingers out.

"I want you to cum mainly on my face." Lance mutters, his face flushed.

Shiro nods frantically, so close to the edge. Just a few twists of Lance's hand and he'll be coming nicely.

"I'm so close Lance. Please, make me cum. I wanna paint your pretty face."

Lance hums and pumps his hand, twisting his wrist each time. When he feels Shiro's cock twitch he speeds his pace, sending Shiro over the edge.

Tongue sticking out slightly, catching a bit of cum on it, the rest splurts across his face.

Lance whines, still uncomfortably hard against his shorts. He wipes at the cum with his fingers, sucking it off.

"I wish I would've taken a picture of your face."

"Mm we could film it back in the bedroom~"

"Really?"

"Of course, daddy~"

Aaaaa gonna leave it here.
Might make a part 2 ;)
Also Lance is a fucking cock and cum slut, change my mind.