32

Lance liked dressing up. I dont mean cleaning himself up nicely, simply dressing up. Costumes, crossplay, stuff like that. Shiro loved when he did it too, so it was a plus.

So Shiro was out with Keith at the moment. That left Lance at home alone with his boredom.

So he puts makeup on, sue him. It was meant to just be something light, but soon ended up making him look hot.

Sue him.

He strips himself from his regular clothes, going as far as taking his boxers off to put on lace panties.

They're white and soft, contrasting nicely with his skin. He adds the garters and thigh highs.

Something in him stirs. He grabs his phone and sits in front of the full length mirror, his thighs spread to properly show off the half-chub he's sporting.

"No..there's something missing..." Lance mutters, standing up and padding to their shared wardrobe.

He finds a frilly maid's dress.

Shiro adored this one. The frills and hoop ring skirt of it. It was all so perfect and short. Showed off Lance's ass well.

He bites his lip and grabs the small ball gag, pushing the red ball between his teeth before he clasps it behind his head.

He's at full hardness now. He twitches at the idea of sending the picture to Shiro while he's in public. Where anyone can see.

Where their best friend can see.

Lance moans around the gag and blushes at the idea of taking both of them.

He stands back in front of the mirror, lifting the dress to show off his hard cock in his panties. He looks innocently into the mirror, staring in the camera as if he were staring Shiro in the eye.

Theres a little saliva dribbling down his chin and decides this looks perfect. He snaps the picture and sends it to Shiro on snapchat.

He sits there with the gag in his mouth awaiting Shiro's response.

A picture of Keith with Shiro next to him with the caption "Nice one Lance," was not what he was expecting.

That's not Shiro's username.

Lance:
Oh my God.
I am so sorry

He's not.

If anything it spurs him on.

Keith:
Shiro looks a little
Pissed
Dont think you'll be getting any good surprises.

Lance sends another picture, this time it's a picture of his hand on his inner thigh. The caption is "you'll tell my master I'm sorry won't you?"

Lance slips the ball gag off, his jaw aching.

He receives a video.

"Tell him yourself." Keith's voice is rough and Shiro looks....possessive and so God damn hot.

He moans and crawls over to their toy box, grabbing his collar, a tail, and lube.
He fastens the collar and sets his phone up.

He begins recording and opens the bottle of lube.

"I'm so sorry, Master...You'll have to punish me once you come home." Lance even meows before the video ends.

He sends it off and slicks his fingers up, pushing his panties aside so he can finger himself.

Keith:
We're on our way.

We.

Lance gasps and scissors himself open, he wanted to be nice and loose for when they got here. He keeps fucking himself open until he can press the plug attached to the tail in himself.