2

Blood, breathplay, handcuffs, blindfold, biting, scratching.

Lance was the epitome of sexual frustration. Shiro hadn't even touched him in at least 2 weeks
"Takashi." Lance whines, trying to get his lovers attention.
"Hmm?" Shiro hums
"Its been forever." Lance whines again.
"You don't need sex to live, Lance."
"Oh, but I do, Takashi."
"Sex addict."
"Addicted to your cock." Lance mutters.
"What was that?" Shiro raises an eyebrow.
"Nothing." Lance smiles innocently.
"I said what was that?" Shiro growls, he grabs Lance's wrists and pins him against the sofa.
"And I said nothing." Lance grins.
Shiro laughs, it comes out in huffs.
"God you love to tempt me." he whispers.
"Tempt you to do what?"
"Tempt me to do things we won't do."
Lance whines, he grinds up against Shiro.
"C'mon it's been forever, Takashi. Fuck me." Lance whispers, meeting Shiro's gaze, his bottom lip drawn between his teeth.
"Stop biting." Shiro mutters, breath fanning across Lance's face.
"Make me." Lance chuckles, bites his lip harder, moaning when metallic meets with his tongue.
Shiro growls and laps at the blood on Lance's lips.
"You can have more if you fuck me up." Lance smiles.
"Sex addict." Shiro teases
"Blood junkie." Lance teases back.
Shiro kisses down Lance's neck and bites the junction of his shoulder and neck. Teeth digging deep into the skin.
Shiro moans when blood spills into his mouth, he licks around the wound and bites Lance's chest.
Lance whines, he arches up into Shiro.
"Takashi. Please, I need you." Lance whimpers.
"We'll get to that, kitten." Shiro mutters against Lance's chest, moving to a different area, biting and lapping up the blood.
"Fuck~" Lance moans, arching further into Shiro, nails digging into his palms, the skin broken in crescent shape.
"You shouldn't dig your nails into your palms, kitty." Shiro whispers, he sits up and removes his hands from Lance's wrists. He unfurls his lovers fingers, kisses at the wounds and smiles.
Lance desperately wanted a kiss, he leans up, Shiro meeting half way.
Shiro keeps his lips close to Lance's, but not touching, driving his lover crazy.
He snakes a hand to Lance's throat and teasingly squeezes.
"Please." Lance sounded weak.
Shiro hums and presses down on Lance's windpipe, successfully cutting off his air. He then presses his lips to Lance's, biting and licking at his bottom lip, hips grinding down.
Lance lets out a choked whine, cutting on and off, high pitched and long.
Shiro stops everything at once, pulling his lips away as well.
Lance whines and pouts.
"Bedroom." Shiro mutters, he clambers off of Lance to let his lover scamper off to the bedroom.

Lance quickly strips out of his clothes, lingerie adorning his body. He lays on the bed and fiddles with the thigh highs.
Shiro pads into the bedroom, eyes focused on Lance.
"Dirty." Shiro mutters.
Lance's face flushes, he keeps messing with the thigh highs, pulling at them.
Shiro climbs onto the bed and grabs Lance's hands.
"You look good." Shiro smiles, reassuring Lance.
Lance acted confident in himself, but when it came to the bedroom, his doubts showed.
His face flushes and he leans up.
Shiro presses his lips to Lance's, hands wrapping around Lance's wrists, pins them above his head.
Lance pulls away and giggles
"Just use handcuffs." he smiles.

Ayy this was short bc im lazy and suck at every thing, but also bc I don't want it to get deleted for being overtly sexual