5

Sorry for such a late update.
The end of school is nearing so that means finals. On top of that i missed 3 consecutive days of biology, spanish, and gym. So that's fun.
Here's ig a uhm idfk porn..that's all I'm good at.
Phone sex operator! Lance.

Uhh warnings ig?: daddy kink, choking, dirty talk, vibrator.

Lance didn't really like any of his clients besides the females. They always thanked him and were nice to talk to.
The men, they were flat out rude, they would yell at him, call him a fag even though they were getting off on the idea of Lance. It was plan stupid.

He wouldn't be doing it if he didn't need the money. If he didn't need to help his mom out in Cuba, he wouldn't have done this. If he didn't need to pay some of his owed tuition he wouldn't do this.

He picks up the ringing phone and musters up a sultry voice.
"Hey there~" he purrs.

"Hi." a timid voice replies.

"Don't be shy sweetie. What's your name?" Lance grins behind the phone. This male seemed interesting. A nice voice. Sweet like syrup.

"Sorry. I've never done this before. Uh I'm Shiro or Takashi. Which ever you prefer."

"Takashi~" Lance liked that. The way the name rolled off his tongue. He was dripping sex appeal from his plump lips.

With that the male basically whines.

"D'you like that Takashi. Want me to moan it for you?" Lance teases, chewing on the eraser of his pencil.

Shiro nods, forgetting he's on the phone.

"Speak up. Maybe something different. Hmm you don't seem submissive so- daddy~" Lance keens, high pitched and desperate.

"Shit." shiro chuckles.

"Mm what do you want me to do to you? Want me to get down on my knees and suck your cock like a good boy? Suck daddy's cock?" Lance teases.

"Please."

Lance giggles, he removes the pencil from his mouth and sucks his fingers into his mouth.

"W-what uh- what should I call you?"

Lance stops, pulling the fingers out.

"Anything you'd like~"

"K-kitten?" the male stutters out, his cock fisted tight.

"Like I said 'anything you'd like' daddy." Lance hums. God this male would probably kill him.

"Then...lets begin, kitten."

Yep, this guy is for sure going to kill Lance.

"Y-yea." he stutters, bottom lip pulling between his teeth.

"I-I uhm I'm going to suck my fingers to give the illusion of-"

"Mhm." the male cuts him off.

Lance breathes shakily, setting the phone down, putting it on speaker. He takes 3 fingers into his mouth, sucking and swirling his tongue around them.

He moans around them before thrusting them in and out of his mouth, burying them in the back of his throat. Choking around the digits, saliva dribbling down the corners of his mouth.

"S-shit kitten. So good~"

Lance almost cries out at the males moans. Blood rushing to his groin. God. It'd be unprofessional.

He slides his fingers out of his mouth, panting for a moment.

"C-can I-"

"Don't ask. Just pleasure yourself. I want it to be good for you too."

Oh wow. He's never heard that. He scrambles to his dresser, grabs a vibrator and lube.

"I-Im gonna fuck myself. Want you to fuck me daddy. Fuck me good~" Lance whines, strips off his boxers and squeezes lube onto his fingers.

He presses one in, the second, third. He fucks himself on his fingers until he whining and writhing.

"You sound so good. So pretty."

Lance whines and shoves the vibrator in, turning it to the lowest setting.

"F-fuck. Tell me what you'd do to me." Lance mutters, legs spread wide, one hand on his cock, the other ready to thrust the vibrator.

"If I were there I'd fucking wreck you. Pin your hands above your head, kiss down your neck. Feather my fingers over your body. Slowly and teasingly jerk your cock." the male teases.

"I-I'm supposed to be the f-fucking operator. Now look at me." Lance laughs.

"Mnh I like hearing the pretty sounds you make."

"O-oh." Lance stutters.

"Mm. I'd fuck you hard. Rough and fast. Multiple rounds if possible. Make you feel wonderful."

"O-oh god Takashi~" Lance moans out, turning the vibrator up a notch, thrusting it roughly.

"You feel so tight around me kitten."

"S-shit. Fuck- I wanted to make you feel good. Wrap my lips around your cock and take you deep down my throat. Claw my nails up your thighs and down your back. Bite and scratch you."

"Shit. G-god so good."

"Jerk you nice and quick. Drink up you cum. God I bet you taste great."

"I bet you taste even better. Your lips. God I want to kiss every inch of you."

"O-oh god- please."

"You cum without my permission and I'll punish you."

"S-shit." Lance huffs out, forehead hitting against the desk, hand furiously pumping his cock.

"Fuck. I-Im gonna-" Shiro whines and bucks his hips up into his fist, cumming into his hand and on his stomach.

"S-shit. Please let me cum, hearing that I-I don't think I can last. God please daddy."

"Cum for me kitten."

Lance whines very loudly, moaning and panting. He huffs and switches the vibrator out, pulling it slowly out.

"W-wow." Lance pants.

"Yeah."

"I-I uh- I gotta go." he hisses before hanging up. Mentally yelling at himself. He cleans up and sighs.

"Another day in the life." he laughs.