23

Vv sorry for late update.
I've had very fucking bad writers block and its honestly hell. The only thing I've had ideas for is 'Red' my head is so messed up rn bc I'm just dying inside. But here's some bday stuff for Lancey bc he deserves it.

Shiro and Lance decided they were gonna stay in. Well more so Shiro because he had plans for Lance. Lance wanted to go out to a club and bring the group. Shiro insisted they stay home.

So that's what brings us to the scene of them cuddling on the couch, Lance between Shiro's legs. Shiro playing with Lance's hair. The last Harry Potter movie playing on nearly full blast.

"Happy birthday baby." Shiro mutters.

"Would be better if I was out getting drunk and grinding on the dance floor but nooo."

"Oh hush."

"Least you could do is give a surprise."

"Mm I've got you one, be patient."

"If its not a blowjob, 5 shots of vodka, and a strip tease then I don't want it."

"Oh damn. Guess you don't get the blowjob and strip tease part. We don't have any vodka."

"Better go buy some then." Lance chuckles.

"Man I was really lookin' forward to blowing you. Suppose I could go out and get some vodka. Somethin' else while I'm out."

"Oh really?"

"Mhm~"

"Just gonna leave me here alone, with a beautiful man named Draco Malfoy? Don't be surprised if I'm fucking into my fist."

Shiro laughs and sits up, shimmying to the edge of the couch.

"Don't even wanna wait for me. Man really shows who is more attractive." Shiro sighs.

"Mm sorry babe. Get me that vodka and we've got a deal for later."

"I'm goin I'm goin." Shiro snorts.

When Shiro gets off the couch, Lance readjusts himself, legs spread, shirt lifted to show off his slightly toned stomach.

"Don't tempt me now or you won't get that vodka."

"Probably won't need it. You're so intoxicating alcohol won't do the trick." Lance teases.

"Haha very funny Lance. I'll be back."

"Love you~"

---

Shiro comes back nearly an hour later. Bottle of wine instead of vodka and a pink bag.

Lance knew exactly what was in that pink bag and it sent his blood rushing south.

"That for me? Also pretty sure I asked for vodka."

"Wine is more classy so shut it. We all know after one shot of vodka you'll be crying."

"You're so mean. You didn't answer my question."