9

It was that time of the month. Lance's hands shook wildly when he saw the blood in his boxers.

He quickly bundled them up, throwing the wad into a plastic bag and into his dirty clothes. He waddles awkwardly to grab a new pair before retreating to the bathroom.

Tears rolled down his cheeks as he grabbed a pad pad from the cabinet underneath the sink. He hides the trash and sighs.

He slips his blue shirt off, grabs his binder and tugs it on. He takes a deep breath and slips a new shirt on.

How do I hide this...?

He grabbed a pair of his jeans and ties his jacket around his waist.

A knock startles him.

"Just a minute!" he shouts, he puts the plastic bag in the bottom of his clothes hamper, throwing other clothes over it.

He presses his hand down on the panel, the door sliding open.

"You coming down for breakfast?" Hunk smiles.

"Of course! I wouldn't miss out on your cooking!" Lance grins, voice sounding too high.

"You doing okay, man?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. Don't worry, Hunk." Lance smiles, hugging his friend.

Despite the cramping in his abdomen, he puts on a front. Acting happy for the sake of the team. He couldn't drag them down because of this.

"Alright." Hunk mutters, ushering the lanky teen to the kitchen.

Everyone eats in silence. It was nice. There wasn't any fighting for once.

Lance lets out a long and loud belch. Chuckling at the disgust on everyone's face.

"That's fucking nasty." Keith growls, shoving his food away like a petulant child refusing to eat his vegetables.

"What? No?! That was manly as hell!" Lance defends, voice going up an octave.

"That wasn't manly. You're not manly, Lance."

Lance flinches at that. Of course he's not. Who was he kidding?

"Keith. Don't be rude." Shiro sighs.

They know. They know he isn't who he says he is. They know that his chest is too large, his waist and hips too feminine. They know what's really between his legs.

Lance pushes his plate away, abruptly standing.

"I'll be in my room if anyone needs me..which I doubt anyone will." he mutters weakly, storming off to his bedroom.

Was it really his room though? His room was back on Earth. His pillows sprawled on his bed. The blue the decorates the walls. The many Polaroids of he and his family.

His home was back on Earth. Sure, he wasn't accepted by everyone in his household, but that's where he grew up. That's where all his memories lie.