28

oh my god,,, its been December since I last updated.. So just gonna like cut right into the porn uwu

Shiro has Lance shoved against the wall, their naked bodies pressed against each other. Hot skin touching intimately, Lance wanted to be closer. Shiro was already inside him, but he craved Shiro's touch.

Shiro presses hot kisses up Lance's neck, littering the skin with dark bruises. This was a frequent occurrence, Shiro would fuck Lance's brains out and leave in the middle of the night. No feelings attached.

"Shit- you feel so good around me. You keep sucking me in, eager little slut." Shiro purrs, nipping at the lobe of Lance's ear.

The action elicits a gasp from Lance, nails digging into the taut muscles of Shiro's back. Metal grips skin, heated from the thick air and close proximity.

"C'mon papi, fuck me harder." Lance pants out, his eyes hooded and glazed over with lust. Pupils blown, eyes dark. Lance was the epitome of sex appeal.

Shiro hikes one of Lance's legs up higher on his waist and drills into him with renewed fervor. Lance cries out, with each thrust into him Shiro's cock hits his prostate.

"Fuck! I-I can't- I'm gonna cum!"

Shiro's fingers are quick to wrap around the base of Lance's cock. Tight around it to ensure the delay of Lance's orgasm.

"Not until I say, kitten." Shiro chuckles hotly against Lance's neck. Teeth dig into his shoulder, Lance's nails digging into Shiro's back in return.

Blood beads down Shiro's back along with sweat, same thing with Lance, but down his shoulder.

"You're fuckin' evil 'Kashi." Lance pants out. His face is flushed, lips swollen from kissing. His hair matted and sticking to his forehead from the sweat sheening his body.

"I know." Shiro grins, looking Lance in the eyes. It makes things 100 times more intimate, Lance's heart skipping a beat at the soft gaze.

He ignores it, no feelings in this. Just sex. Nothing more.

Shiro breaks the gaze, eyes flitting down to Lance's lips. He closes the gap between them and Lance's breath hitches in his throat. Their lips intertwined in a heated, passionate dance for dominance. Tongues meeting and prodding.

Lance pulls away panting, eyes nearly closed from how hooded they were. He gasps as Shiro hikes him higher, fucking into him harder.

"I need to cum~! ¡Por favor, papi~!" Lance sobs, tears of pleasure glistening his cheeks.

He looked ethereal despite the sweat, his fucked out expression being all the more beautiful.

"In a minute, I'm almost there." Shiro grunts, he wanted to wrap his hand around Lance's throat and press down. He wanted to hear the drawn out gasp Lance makes when he chokes him.

Right when Shiro is about to cum, he pulls his hand away from Lance's cock and wraps it tightly around his throat. Successfully cutting off his air supply, Lance moans, it comes out choked and raspy. His eyes roll into the back of his head as his back arches.

Lance's nails dig deeper into Shiro's back and scrape down. His whole body twitching from the pleasure, prostate still being drilled.

Shiro continues to work Lance through his orgasm until he sobbing from overstimulation.

"So pretty like this." Shiro whispers, thumb running soothing circles against the bruises that mimic his fingers had began to form.

"I think....I think I saw god." Lance whispers, voice breaking in some spots.