22

Here's a nice submissive Shiro.
Praise kink and some other stuff ;))

Shiro never really gotten praise. Lance had recently started to praise Shiro after particularly hard battles.

Shiro never thought he'd be one for liking to be praised. But when it came from Lance, Shiro's heart rate sky rocketed.

"You did good out there, Shiro." Lance smiles.

"Thank you, Lance." Shiro smiles back, cheeks flushed slightly.

"Its no problem. You're always giving us praise. You deserve some too."

---

This goes on for weeks. It was getting Shiro pent up. He already had feelings for Lance this didn't help at all.

Sexual tension was building and he couldn't relieve it at all. Never getting a break from diplomatic meetings or rescuing coalition planets.

When they finally did get a break he gets pulled away by each of the Paladins minus Lance who is no where to be seen.

He sighs, allowing Pidge to pull him to some random tech thing she's working on for the umpteenth time.

"Katie, can I please take a break?" He huffs, arms crossed over his chest.

"Oh come on Shiro it won't take but another 5 doboshes at most." Pidge rolls her eyes, clacking away at the keys of her laptop.

"C'mon Pidge let the man go." Lance laughs, appearing for the first time in hours.

"Ugh fine." she groans.

"Thank you." Shiro sighs, stepping away from the sleep deprived gremlin.

"Anywho, mind if I steal you?" Lance smiles.

"I was gonna go lay down, but sure." Shiro smiles.

"Okay cool." Lance grabs a hold of Shiro's arm and tugs him to his bedroom.

"So where are we going?"

"My room, duh. Jeez Shiro for some big buff dude that taught at the Garrison, you aren't very bright." Lance jokes.

"Oh haha." Shiro rolls his eyes.

"Hey, it's a compliment. Sorta." Lance laughs, he slams his hand down on the rooms key pad and the door slides open.

The main light was off, the room only illuminated by the soft glow of fairy lights. Even in the dim lighting Shiro could make out some things on the bed.

"Now, I know this is probably alarming. Some dude dragging you off to his dimly lit room with questionable objects sat on his bed- but! You don't hide your feelings very well so, I thought hey why not help this sexually frustrated old man out." Lance chuckles.

"Im not an old man."

"That's what you take from that. Really? God. Shiro, you're so fucking dense." Lance grins.