7

Shklance.
This is probably bad and for that I'm sorry. I'm shit with poly relationships and 3somes. Bare with me as I figure out how to do this.

Lance wanted to mix his and Shiro's relationship up. He wasn't sure how the older male would react to it though.

He let out a shaky breath and bit his bottom lip as he talked it over with Keith.

"Have you even asked Shiro yet?"

"Ah. About that- uhm- iwaswonderingifyoucould?" Lance mumbles the last part, his voice quiet.

"Huh?"

"C-could you ask him? I just- I don't know how he'll take it. What if he thinks I'm getting tired of him or some shit?" Lance sighs, takes a sip of the sweet blue raspberry lemonade.

"Yeah sure."

"Really?! Oh my god, thank you Keith!" Lance smiles.

"Shut up." Keith laughs, a small smile tugging at his lips.

"Hey, Shiro."

"What's up, Keith?"

"Nothing much. Uhm."

"Uhm?"

"W-well uh I was wondering if you and Lance had and o-open relationship?"

"Like a poly relationship? I mean I'd be fine with it. I'm not sure about Lance, but yeah I can ask him about it if that's what you want?"

"Y-yeah that'd be n-nice thank you Shiro."

"Hey, if he does say yes we should establish dominance and submission."

"Well we both already know Lance is clearly submissive."

"No, actually, he can be dominant. He just doesn't do it very often unless he's feeling confident in himself or I've had a rough day here." Shiro smiles, messing with the sign in sheets.

"Oh. Well, I'm not submissive at all. I don't think I'd be able to handle all the attention on me."

"Thats something I hate as well, Lance always pampers me. Making sure he kisses every single part of my body. Taking longer on my scars and this hunk of metal." Shiro laughs, smiling and remembering Lance's lips along his skin.

Keith stood there kinda awkwardly shifting on his feet

"Ah shit. Sorry." Shiro chuckles, scratching the back of his neck.

"No it's fine. Uh, I'm gonna go ahead and head home."

"Alright, be safe." Shiro smiles.

"Yep."

Lance and Shiro talk that night.
To say Lance was nervous and giddy was an understatement.

What if he was bad? What if Keith ends up stealing Shiro away?

"Hey." Shiro whispers, peppering Lance's neck in kisses.