11 !Trigger Warning!

Rape and abuse.
If you're sensitive to these topics please please please do not read!!

Lance was bubbling with anger. He couldn't beat that level. He growls in frustration and dodges the drones blow.

He huffs and dodges again. Eyes trained on the sentry. He loses his footing, accidentally bumping back into someone.

Ignoring it he charges the sentry.
Thrust.
Miss.
Thrust.
Miss.

With each miss, some thing inside him tries to bring him down.

Cargo pilot.
Keith's replacement.
Idiot.
Not good enough.
Weak.

He growls, successfully thrusting the broadsword through the sentry.

He starts the next level.
Changing the bayards form to his gun he focuses.

Fire.
Miss.
Fire.
Miss.
Fire.
Miss.

Not needed.
Bringing the team down.
Good for nothing.
Can't save anyone.
Faggot.

His eyes widen and tears run down his face.

Not my son.

His fathers words ring through his head. He screams in frustration and anger, firing blindly.

Shiro's warm voice brings him back to the present.

"End training sequence!" the male shouts.

Lance collapses to his knees, sobbing and hiccuping. He clutches his bayard, crying and screaming.

"I'm sorry!" he repeats. Flinching as he remembers his fathers hits against his body. The harsh kicks to his ribs.

Shiro quickly scoops Lance into his arms, whispering soothing words into his ear, rubbing soft circles on Lance's arms.

It takes a while for Lance to calm down. When he does he's extremely embarrassed and runs off the training deck.

He runs to his room and locks the door behind him. He clambers into bed and hides under the blanket.

He truly wanted to disappear.

By the time dinner comes around, Hunk comes to knock on the door.

"Hey bud, you've been in there for a while. Come out for dinner, yeah?"

"..yeah.." Lance mutters, he crawls out of the blanket and changes into regular clothes. He stumbles out and walks with Hunk to the dining area.

"Um, I'm glad to see you." Hunk smiles.

"I'm glad to see you too, Hunk." Lance smiles slightly.

Dinner was.. awkward to say.

Lance avoided eye contact with Shiro and ate his dinner quickly.

Meanwhile Shiro couldn't stop looking at Lance. What made the boy curl up like that?
He'd have to ask.

After dinner Lance goes back to his room. He sits there staring at the wall until the door slides open.