13

Cock slut Lance, lingerie, spanking, degradation, rimming, blow jobs, blood, biting, blindfolds, begging, handcuffs, shower sex, bathroom counter blow jobs. All the fun kinky stuff.

It all started with Lance's short shorts, nylon thigh highs and stupid blue crop top.

Shiro was tempted the whole day. Fingers itching to flick the lacey top of the stockings.

The white bows contrasting against the black nylon. Shiro could feel his blood thrumming through his veins.

Lance was currently leaned forward to take a closer look at the Altean movie playing in the games room.

Black lace peaked from the blue shorts. This had all of Shiro's attention. His eyes drinking in the tantalizing sight of lace and skin.

"Stop staring, Shiro." Lance mutters, not glancing away from the movie. He didn't know what they were saying, but it was interesting.

By the middle of the movie everything in Shiro was begging to touch Lance's body.

"You can ask y'know."

"Huh?" the older male snaps out of his trance.

"To see them. Just ask and we can go to your room." Lance mutters, eyes finally drifting to Shiro.

"I don't want to see them."

"Mhm, okay." Lance didn't believe that for a second.

Normally panties and lace didn't catch Shiro's eye. But this, this was keeping his attention. He wanted to see Lance's slender waist being hugged by the lace.

Not even 10 minutes later, Shiro mutters something.

"What was that?"

"Panties."

"You want to see them?" Lance grins playfully.

"Yes." Shiro mutters.

Lance stands up, stretching out his lanky body. He yawns and pops anything he can.

When they had gotten to Shiro's room, Lance slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts.

"They're soft. I like the feel of it against my skin." he mutters, thumbing the jean material off his hips.

They pool around his feet and he kicks them aside.

The panties were tight around Lance's hips. A swirling flower design budded against the draping leaves.

Swooping vines decorated the sheer sections, transparent and a shadowed window to the skin beneath. Two white silky bows had been tied towards the hip.

Two bows matching them on the stockings. The top of the nylon was lacey and matched the panties.

The sliver of smooth tanned skin between the panties and thigh highs had Shiro's eyes flitting between the cloth and skin.

"Do you like it?" Lance smiles, spinning around to show off the sides and his ass.

And Shiro did. He loved it. His eyes trailing all over Lance's body.