21

Oof I haven't updated in a while. Sorry.
Uh I'm not feeling too hot rn.
So I'm gonna just write smth short.
Fluff?

Lance and Shiro were having a lazy day. They were both off from work and wanted nothing to do other than lay in bed.

But they couldn't exactly do that.
Not with a child.

They had adopted a kid a few months back and needless to say, she was wild. She was adorable and everything, but she never sat still.

Lance honestly couldn't keep up with her and he and Shiro needed rest.

So they sent her to "Uncle" Keith's house. Sure he hated kids, but Allura loved them. That and Keith was secretly great with kids.

Kids loved him for some reason. Especially their daughter Evelyn.
She'd always ask Shiro when Keith would come over and play.
To which Shiro would respond saying he didn't know.

So this is what had them laying in bed, Shiro massaging Lance. Then Lance massaging Shiro.

Lazy kisses and soft laughter.
They were having a lovely lazy day. It was better than sex, if Lance was honest. And sex with Shiro was pretty damn good.

"Mm should we order take out? You think they'd bring it in to us?" Lance laughs.

"I don't think they'd bring it in, but we can order some."

"Okay. Well you do that I'll be setting the bed up for movies and what not." Lance mutters, yawning as he sets up the pillows and blankets, dimming the lights and preparing a stack of movies.

It was sweet and Lance was relaxed. Shiro would finally get some rest without a little gremlin tugging on his sleeve at who the hell knows o'clock in the morning crying that she wanted in bed with him and Lance.

And Lance would whine and cover his sore body with all the blankets, making Shiro have to get out of bed and find a blanket from the closet to wrap himself and their daughter in.

He'd read to her until she fell asleep then would curl back up into bed and fall into a fitful sleep until she'd wake him up again at a decent time.

Lance was so happy he had his husband to himself for the day. To laze about with in bed, share secrets like they were in high school. Kiss under the blanket and laugh softly.

They were so in love and nothing would bring them apart.

Well. Unless Shiro ate Lance's rice. If that happens. All hell will break loose and the day will be ruined.

Im tired my eyes burn.
Im not doing too well.
Gender.
God.
That's the most difficult thing ever.
Its like my brain keeps zeroing in on it and won't stop focusing. Like let me livw please.
I don't fucking care about my gender I just wanna be happy in my own skin and be me.

Ughhh im too tired to do this.
My brain hurts.