10

Part 2 to uhhh chap 8??

"Lance, shit. A-are we actually gonna record?" Shiro stutters, pressed roughly against the wall, Lance kissing down his neck leaving hickies.

"Of course~" Lance smiles, he pulls away and sets up Shiro's phone. He focuses it on the bed before he starts to record.

He strips out of his clothes, tossing them to the side.
Shiro shuffles into the view.

This was honestly very awkward for Shiro.

But for Lance? It was natural. Well not natural more like, experienced. Back in college he filmed a couple 'films'

He clambers onto Shiro's lap, tugging at the tight black tank top. Lifting it over his lovers head before he smashes his lips to Shiro's.

The sweet flavors from the popsicles still lingering.

"Takashi~ I need you to fuck me into the mattress~" Lance pants, grinding his hips against Shiro's.

Shiro tries to gain some confidence, he switches places with Lance. Shoving him against the sheets, he bites Lance's chest leaving multiple dark hickies.

"A-ah ha~~ Takashi~" Lance's desperate voice sings out.

After stretching Lance open and teasing him to the point of tears, Shiro finally presses into him.

"F-fuck! Finally!" Lance moans, face shoved into the sheets.

"God~ who knew you could be such a slut for my cock. On camera too?? Should we just show it to everyone? Show them how much of a dirty cock slut you are? Hm? You still need more to fill you up?"

Lance squeaks, a loud whine escapes his lips.

"Answer me, slut." Shiro growls, hand grabbing the back of Lance's neck, shoving his lovers face further into the bed.

"Y-yes! Yes Takashi! Fuck! N-need more~!" Lance moans desperately, hands gripping the sheets.

Shiro strikes his hand down rather roughly against Lance's ass.

Lance cries out, hot tears rolling down his face.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck! A-ah~ K-Kashi~ please! H-ha- aahn ha~ ah~ Harder!" Lance manages so moan out, he wasn't even faking like he used to. He sobs and moans.

"Shit. I'm trying, Lance. God you look so good stretched around my cock~ After this I want you to ride me~" Shiro pants, he bites roughly into Lance's shoulder.

"I-I can't last! F-fuck T-Takashi~! I-Im FUCK~!" Lance shouts, whining desperately, back arching.

Shiro chuckles, he tugs Lance's face out of the mattress, slamming into him roughly. The headboard hits against the wall.

Their neighbours were surely going to complain. Lance was being way too loud.

He basically screams when his orgasm rips through him. It takes him a few minutes to calm down.

"I think that was the quickest you've ever came." Shiro snorts, pulling out of his lover. He stumbles over to the bedroom window quickly, cracking it before laying back on the bed.

"Sh-shut up. I'm gonna fucking wreck you." Lance growls, climbing on top of Shiro he sinks down onto his cock and whines.

"So needy~ God~ my little cum slut~ you want me to fill you?"

"Y-yes~" Lance moans, rocking his hips, he places his palms on Shiro's chest for balance.

He bounces, fucking himself harshly on Shiro's cock.

"Daddy~!" Lance shouts, face contorting with pleasure.

"Fucking yourself and calling my name out~ I really don't have to do anything to make you so fucking needy for my cock~"

Lance whines at everything Shiro is saying to him. Head thrown back, heat already building up in his gut.

"Lance~" Shiro moans, hands guiding Lance's hips.

"Shit 'Kashi I can't-" Lance chokes on a moan.

Shiro wipes the tears from Lance's cheeks.

"You look so good, Lance~ you can keep going c'mon get daddy to cum~"

Lance sobs, going boneless against Shiro.

Shiro hums, helping his lover to the edge. He lets out a low whine, his hips stuttering slightly as he cums.

Lance cries out, cumming as well.
He pants against Shiro's neck, whining and gasping.

"You did so good baby. So good for me, I'm proud." Shiro smiles, slowly pulling out of his exhausted lover.

"Clean me." Lance mutters sleepily.

"I will let me turn the video off and get a rag."

Lance grunts and grabs a pillow, hiding his face.

Shiro stops the recording and pads to the bathroom. He wets a washcloth with warm water and rings it out.

He cleans Lance out carefully and throws the rag back in the bathroom before laying in the bed.

Lance and Shiro cuddle before drifting to sleep. Whispering sweet nothings.

When they wake up in the morning, Shiro's phone has multiple notifications.

"You should check those." Lance mumbles sleepily.

Shiro whines before reluctantly getting out of bed.

WHAT DID YOU FUCKING SEND ME?!??!?!?!?! A text from his adoptive brother is one of the multiple.

SHIRO MY FUCKING EYES! MY EARS!!!
Pidge's texts were indecipherable.

Please refrain from speaking to me ever again.
Was Allura's.

"Oh my god." Shiro screams.

"Shut up come cuddle me."

My screaming aside, I'm putting this on pornhub and xvideos. -Pidge.

"I FUCKING SENT THE VIDEO TO OUR FRIENDS!?!??!?!" Shiro screams in horror.

Lance screams, his face 10 shades of red.

They both scream for a few minutes before they laugh

"You're so stupid Kashi!"Lance snorts

"THANKS BABE." Shiro shouts sarcastically.

"Oh well." Lance shrugs, pulling Shiro on top of him.

"We fucked with the window open too." Lance adds, laughing

Shiro's face contorts into a look of horror. He remembers opening it to cool the room off.

Ah yes the accidental sex tape leak lmao