Six.

Chapter Six : Your words.

Her eyes opened and shut as her ears picked up some mumbling. It was blurry and dark and she still couldn't move her body.

"Oh look, sleeping beauty finally decided to wake up." A deep voice spoke from the corner of the room by her window, the moon still shining in but not enough to let the princess see who was also in the room with her.

But please, who else could it be but-

"Jungkook." She sat up on the bed slowly and put her palm against her forehead as she tried to analyze what had happened.

He was seen leaning against the wall, arms crossed over his chest and the usual smug smirk plastered on his unbelievably handsome face.

"Incase you're wondering, you suddenly fainted and I brought you back here-"

Before he could finish his sentence and refresh her memory, she interrupted "Blood."

"Pardon?" He tilted his head in confusion, his brown eyes burning into hers while his black hair fell onto his forehead as he walked towards her bed but still kept his distance.

"There was blood. On your lips, and it wasn't yours."

"Did you hit your head when you fainted or...?" Jungkook tried to save himself from her determined gaze and dodge the question. He thought that after she fainted, she would have forgotten a little bit of their encounter but boy was he wrong.

"I know what I saw, your highness and stop acting as if I'm stupid!" Jieun yelled, getting out of the bed and closer to him though the fear she felt was undeniable as the fright glistened in her eyes and how her legs shook once she was standing right before his eyes gave it all away.

He clenched his jaw, gritted his teeth and took a step forward, leaving just a tiny bit of space between the two.

"Tell me princess, if it wasn't mine..." he stopped and took a breath in as his fingers found their way to her long, dark hair and pushed a strand of it behind her ear "then whose blood was it? Or... a better question, how do you know if it was even blood?" He asked, turning the question back to her.

The princess let out a shaky breath, her mind racing through all the mystical creatures and or monsters she has read about until one clicked in mind, but the fear she felt of him made her bite down on her tongue.

"I-I don't know... but you aren't human..."

His hands dropped from her hair as his gaze sharpened even more. He stared at her blankly and an idea popped into his head.

"I'm not a human, hm?" He hummed, speaking with so much confidence. "Those words hurt, princess, but if not a human then what am I?" He whispered, placing his cold hand against her neck as he leaned down to her neck.

Her heart started to pick up speed and he could hear every single thump. He sensed how her heart started racing so quickly from his touch, he knew how she could easily fall under his spell and he loved every single second of it.

His red lips got closer to the skin on her neck but the princess didn't move a muscle. She was scared but she also had this feeling she couldn't explain but all she knew was that she didn't want to stop him and that frightened her more.

But picking up the crumbled pieces of her strength and gaining the control over her weakened body, she placed her small hands onto his chest, pushing him away, but only the slightest bit.