Fourteen.

Chapter Fourteen : Her side of the story.

Her eyes opened up slowly, blinking a few times to adjust to the sunlight brutally disturbing her slumber.

Her arms were tightly clutching onto something, a pillow, whilst her head was stuffed into a few more as the blanket was kicked off of her body, possibly during the night as the temperature rose.

She sat up, her head throbbing in pain from last night events which she could surprisingly remember though they were quite a blur. Her eyes looked to her right and then to her left, studying the unfamiliar room as she quickly realized it wasn't her own and finally caught onto a figure calmly resting on the small couch.

A smile crept up her lips as she just couldn't help it and slowly stood up, going on her toes to not wake up the boy who had fallen asleep beautifully.

His hair was a mess and his torso was naked, though it wasn't completely put on display for her to see as his arms were crossed over his chest as they moved up and down with every breath he took. He was a little too tall for the couch, making him put his feet on the armrest of the seat.

His red lips were agape and for once in his life, a calm expression plastered on his face. His cheeks were a slight shade of pink, making him look adorable to her.

Every single detail about him was perfect. He looked unreal but that could never balance out the horrible things that lived inside him. The evil in him which would spread first thought out his body and next onto everything that surrounded him.

She smiled, pushing a few strands of his hair back from his forehead and gently caressing his cheek.

"Are you just going to stand there and watch me sleep?" He said suddenly, his voice quiet and sleepy yet deep and soothing, making her stumble back and fall on the floor with a little crash from his not-so-expected commentary.

He chuckled at her, not bothering to even open up his eyes to look at her as he could already imagine the shocked look on her face.

"Jesus, you scared me. Were you awake this whole time?" She asked, rubbing her back and slowly getting on her knees next to his relaxed figure on the couch, though he did make her nervous, especially now that he was half naked.

"Pretty hard to stay asleep when a drunk princess breaks into your room and steals your bed, especially after she tried to manipulate you into sleeping with her."

Jieun bit the inside of her cheek from shame, her face flushing pink which she was quick to cover up with her hands from embarrassment as she let out a loud groan of regret.

"What else did I do?" She asked, still covering up her small face with her small hands, making Jungkook look down at her and smile.

He sat up straight, facing her and grabbing a hold of her wrists to pull them away from her face, which at first she refused to let him but her power was nothing compared to his, so, she looked down instead, not being able to gather up enough courage to look at him in the eyes.

But once she looked down, she noticed that her usual long dress wasn't covering her up. Instead, she had his white button-up shirt on and it was so big on her, it gave her the illusion of still being in a dress.

"Oh princess, what didn't you do?" He let out a laugh, the memories of the intoxicated yet seductive girl rushing back in his head, although they never left.

"But... Did we-" she stumbled, trying to calm herself down from the question she was about to ask, but she feared the answer more.

"Do anything?" He finished the question for her and smiled, letting go of her wrists and gently grabbing her chin in between his fingertips to look at him, the same innocence was back in her dark brown eyes and the same pout sat on her pink lips.