Eleven.

Chapter 11 : I wish I could stay forever, but I'm scared to lose control.

[DO NOT play the music until I say so, for best reading experience.]

"Stay..."

Their foreheads bumped onto one another's. Jieun had her eyes shut as she was breathing deeply in the quiet room while Jungkook had his open, staring at her features which still to this day mesmerized him.

As his eyes were glued onto her, he knew he had to snap out of it and leave. Hurting her was the last thing he wanted now. But he wondered when and why that changed.

"I can't." He whispered after a long silence, knowing he'd lose control over himself. He looked at her in worry, doubt, care.

The princess looked up at him, her hands sliding off his neck and onto his cheeks "Just until I fall asleep..." she pleaded. She was scared. Scared of whatever it was in the forest. Scared to be alone and she knew that he wouldn't hurt her. At least not now. She also knew what she was getting herself into, but she didn't take long to ignore those thoughts which were corrupting her mind and push it back into her head, being stubborn to her own self and asking him to stay.

As if the most evil creature that walked this planet would protect her. But maybe, he wasn't the one who she had to fear.

Jungkook stared back at her, her innocent eyes and the sound of her sweet voice were enough to make him comply to her orders even though he was usually the one telling her what to do.

He didn't like it. The way they switched roles. Crazy how one day could change the way you look at people. Make you obey them. Let them be in control of the situation.

"Just until you fall asleep." He said in a low voice, his words causing her to smile slightly but genuinely.

She took his bigger hand in hers, pulling him to the bed where things got a little... to say the least... complicated and interesting.

•••

He didn't know how, but in the course of 10 minutes things got intense.

Jieun was hugging Jungkook's torso tightly, her head resting onto his chest, the quick thuds of his heart rushing through her ears which she smiled at, now knowing that she also had power over him.

Whilst Jungkook was suffering to keep himself in control and not fuck up everything he worked for today, it was difficult to keep it in.

Difficult to tame himself.

He hoped that she was already in deep sleep so that he could get up and leave before he did anything he didn't want to, to her. As he started peeling her hands off of him, it wouldn't have been the easy to escape desire, right?

Jieun's big round eyes gazed up at him, the moonlight shining upon his defined jawline, the sparkle and worry in his eyes, his red lips that was turned into a frown.

"What's wrong?" She asked, sitting up on the bed and looking down at him.

"I- I" as he couldn't make up a lie in time, he also sat up, rubbing the back of his neck as he felt cold sweat run down his back.

Jieun's eyebrows crashed together as she pouted her lips.

"You're sweating, is everything alright?" The princess asked in worry, her warm hands touching his cold cheeks as her mouth was agape, her eyes looking into his nervous ones. She has never seen him nervous, and that made her question the situation more.