Ten.

Chapter Ten : White Roses.

"Let's go on a date." He grinned brightly, showing off his pearly whites as he possessed an image of a little child who had just gotten a piece of candy.

"A date?" Her eyebrows scrunched up into doubt.

"Yeah! Just you and me and the town. A whole lot of freedom." He smiled wider and intertwined their hands together, pulling her towards the window in her bedroom.

"No! This is one of your plans and I'm not falling for it." Jieun tried to resist and pull away, but something in her mind kept telling her to go with him, to be free with him.

"But we made a deal, didn't we?" Jungkook shot her a smirk, the devil in him had returned although it was never really gone.

Jieun bit down on her bottom lip, contemplating whether to stay or go. But after all, a deal is a deal.

"Fine, but I'm not jumping out from a window." She said, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked at Jungkook dead in the eye, thinking she has finally made a successful order that he'd obey.

"Oh? Are you sure about that?" He poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue, looking at her in a teasing manner.

"Yes, I'm su-"

Jieun didn't even have time to realize what was going on as she was swept off her feet and into his arms, her view turning upside down as Jungkook placed her on his shoulder and walked over to the giant window.

"Jungkook! Put me down!" She argued, softly hitting his back as she didn't want to cause any harm but still wanted to get her message through.

Jungkook chuckled "Is that the hardest you can hit?" He mocked, aggravating her which made her lips turn into a pout but soon after punch with very drop of strength she had, making him escape a small "ouch" which she giggled at.

"Let me down!"

"Shut up, the guards will hear you!" He whisper-yelled, climbing through the window.

"You're the one who'll get in trouble for that so it's a benefit for me." She kept squirming in his tight hold but with no use.

"I think you're forgetting what I can do, angel."

"You're smirking right now, aren't you?" Jieun guessed.

"Ow, I've been caught." He chuckled which the princess replied to by rolling her eyes.

•••

They were now in the village, quite far from the castle than Jieun is used to, at least without proper supervision. After they climbed out of the castle, Jieun has been giving Jungkook the silent treatment, walking ahead of him with her arms crossed and her chin up.

"Oh come on, angel. You can't keep this up forever, we're on a date." He grinned, swinging an arm around her shoulder and pulling her closer.

"This is not a date!" She argued and turned her gaze the other way while trying to get his grip off of her.

"But you said that it was." He pouted, showing off his childish ways while looking down at her as they walked past the many small stores where they sold flowers, souvenirs, jewelry etc;

"I never said that." She fought back and managed to escape from him, walking to a flower store as she took a close look at the many roses.