Seven.

Chapter Seven : Bite me.

"What am I going to do with you, Jieun?" He asked the princess whom still was under his full control, or more like asked himself what to do to her now since he was in the mood to play a little.

"You've been very rude and honestly..." the prince stopped to take a breath in but continued shortly after "It really hurt my feelings." Jungkook jokes as his laughter follows his words.

"But tell me, what should I do to you?" He asked as he got closer to her ear, his breath brushing against her skin as she started to tense up.

"I swear to god, if you lay a finger on me, I'll-" She threatened to no avail as he interrupted with just his sharp gaze, making her shut up instantly.

"You'll what? Hmm?" As a smirk crawled its way up to his red lips, his hands engager together behind his back as his chest leaned even more towards the captured princess.

"You'll tell your daddy that I'm a monster? Or maybe you'll shove a wooden stick into my heart but let me tell you something...." He snickered "Those are just myths."

"Anyone, in your case though, anything can die and when I find out how-"

"Save it, angel. You can't do anything about it and we both know it. You're just some royalty who grew up spoiled, with everything handed to her from the beginning while your people, who your kingdom doesn't care about, are struggling to feed their own children." The princess gasped at his rude remark and assumptions of her and how he carelessly threw his option around as if nothing. But to her, it meant something.

She took in a shaky breath, trying to search for the right words to fire back at the arrogant prince, because god knows she has had enough from him.

"Like you're any better." She finally spoke, not giving up or going down without a fight.

"You don't know what I am, sweetheart. The books you read about my kind are made up because I've personally never been burnt by the sun, have I?"

"I know enough. You're a filthy bloodsucker who works for his own evil satisfaction and plays unfair by controlling and manipulating people who you find weaker." She spat with her hateful response, the caring side of the princess was now long gone as all her bottled up emotions from the last few years have been unleashed.

Jungkook looked down at her, inhaling and exhaling from his nose as if his anger was boiling up, and it was.

"Now look at you. You say everything and anything you want to people without caring if your worthless words affect them or not but when someone says it back to you, you're already pushed to the edge because you can control people as much as you can but you'll never have control over yourself." She exclaimed, saying the last few words through her gritted teeth and looking into his dark eyes as they stared back at her with envy and annoyance.

"Tell me, if I let you go, what would you do?" He asked, slowly letting her free from his dominance as she was gaining back the control over her body once again. But her body didn't feel hers. Not yet, because part of it still belonged to him.

"I- I woul-" His gaze and the way he'd make her feel so small was enough for her to stumble over her words as she bit down on her lip to avoid the embarrassment. She didn't understand herself.

One moment she'd feel confident and strong but why can just one look make her feel so worthless and weak? Seemed to her that maybe, just maybe, she'd only get full control of her own voice when she was under his spell.