Twelve.

Chapter Twelve : One More Bottle.

The sunset.

One of the most beautiful sights you could see everyday. Sitting on a rooftop with your loved one, a cup of tea in your hands whilst your head rested on their shoulder as you were engaged in a long conversation with each other.

But, this time, it wasn't so much of love... Let's begin, shall we?

•••

"Jungkook?" Jieun called out from behind the boy who was facing her with his back, sitting comfortably on the floor.

She sighed, picking up her long dress that touched the the slightly dirty rooftop and got closer to him before she sat down besides him, making sure there was a small amount of space between their bodies.

She looked up at him and his perfect profile, his half closed eyes and his red lips which would occasionally touch the tip of the bottle he had in his hand, taking a swing of whatever was in it.

His black hair was messy, as if he had just woken up and it would play with the air as strong winds would push it back and mess it up even more.

"Are we going to talk about what happened last night?" The princess spoke up, the silence was killing her so she just had to break it, one way or another.

It was quiet, not a single word to be heard from him but just as she was about to look away to somewhere else to escape the awkward silence, he looked at her, his gaze instantly frighting as his lips weren't wearing his usual smirk, or his mocking grin but it was just carved into a thin line, no emotion to be seen whatsoever, this reminding her of the first day they encountered each other.

"There's nothing to say." He said bluntly, as if he was bored or tired, putting the bottle against his lips once again, and this time the alcoholic scent of it was clear and undeniable.

"What do you mean there's nothing to say?" She furrowed her eyebrows, knowing that there were a million things she wanted to say, a billion words she wanted him to hear but she was scared because it still wasn't clear what it meant to him, but she knew that he knew it meant a lot to her.

"Can we please not talk about this right now?" He asked, trying to dodge the question and look away to look at how the moon was becoming clearer and clearer in the night sky.

"No, I want answers and you're going to give them to me." She demanded, her bossy side jumping out to take control but it wasn't and never will be easy to dominate him.

"It meant nothing, is that what you want to hear?" He growled, his eyes burning into hers as he put away the bottle and got closer to her but she immediately pulled away.

"I don't know if..." Jungkook started, pulling her waist to him before she could get away, his finger playing with her pink, lower lip "You've noticed that I don't like it when you try to be dominant. As much as I love competition, you're going too far." He spoke, his eyes darkened and got hooded as they were flickering from her eyes to her lips, the arm that was around her waist slowly losing its grip and moving slowly to her hip while her hands were placed on the either side of her body, supporting her to stay up.

"You're the one to talk about things going far?" She said without a stutter, confidently looking back at him and taking his hand away from her hip.

"There's no limit for me, love. Do I need to remind you who I am?" He smirked, but that wasn't the smirk she missed. She wanted the playful one, like the ones he'd shoot at her when he'd tease and follow it with a wink. Not the one where his eyes would swirl in dominance and control.